Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How is everyone?

Hi ladies how is everyone? How are all the LOs doing? What are you all doing for Christmas this year?

Hope everyone is well. :\)

Elaine & Boys xxxx

Replies

• Hey we're all OK. Lily's started bein a monkey wakin up at 5am so quite tired! Roll on 5 weeks 2 days when we're off on hols!

We're goin up to MILs for xmas spending a few days up there, then coming back down stayin with my godmother and family for a few days then down to stay with my SIL and take Lily to meet FIL for the first time, its only taken 18 months!

I've got Lily's big pressie and am doin a stocking too so buyin lots of bits for that, altho the rate I'm goin she's gonna have a massive stocking and every1else will have nothin lol!

What r u doin 4 xmas? x
  • hi everyone

well im ok, 17 weeks pregnant bit tired, caitlin is coming on so much latest exciting proud mummy moment was her saying daddy where are you n then pointing to the gate and saying there daddy and stairs lol, bless her

robbie up a&e for school injury, hes ok though

OH breaking arm n shoulder clicking out of joint omg what a week lol

xmas nearly done miss caitlins, next onto robbies then nieces n nephews n a few baby friends eekkkkk ill be skint

went pushchair shopping with be member my good friend rachel n her gorgeous little miss, what an adventure lol u would not believe

going for either phil n ted dash or jane twin or new single n pram seat

love to u girlies xxxxx n of course the little princesses n soliders xx
  • Hi all
    Haven't been on here properly for sooooo long, kinda got a bit put off with the dramas in Baby!!! So hi again to everyone, congrats to those who've had more bubs & those with more on the way!

Dylan is doing well, apart from not quite sleeping through yet! Went on our first family holiday abroad last week - Dylan was fab on the plane (4 hour flight) & was a very good boy all week! I think it has highlighted to my DH what hard work the little man can be - he's non-stop!!

My mum, dad & nan will be over for xmas day, but no other plans. Only have 1 presant, but will be shopping for more tomorrow.....i have a list of what everyone is getting if that counts!?!?image

Sarah xx
  • Hi Ladies

I hope you don't mind me gate crashing on your forum but I have lurked for a while and thought I would say hi! My lo is an unofficial Junie as she was born at 28 1/2 weeks in March 08 but I have been following the progress of all your los and I think her progress is somewhere in between her actual and corrected ages!

LO is doing brill after a shakey start, she is still abit on the small side and has reflux which is slowly getting better. She is doing everything and a right little monkey. She laughs if you say no and doesn't eat (favourite activity is throwing food!!). I would also kill for some sleep as we are still waiting for her to sleep through!!

I am so looking forward to Christmas and spoiling DD and her five year old big sister. I am really just like a big kid myself....

Hope you realise all your posts have been really helpful and dont mind me gatecrashing.

xx
  • Hi hun - glad you decided to say hi! We are a lovely bunch here - when we are all on anyway. Its all gone a bit quiet lately.

Can I be nosey and ask why LO was born early? She sounds like a lil fighter!

glad our posts have been helpful to you and welcome to the Junie 08 forum! xx
  • Hi

Thanks for being so welcoming! Was a bit wary about posting when I had been lurking for a while!! We have no idea why lo was born so early, they thought maybe an infection but will never know for sure!! She is a fiery little character and very impatient so she just didn't want to wait. I know one of the other Junies had a prem arrival that didn't have the same happy ending so I hope I haven't caused any upset by posting. DD really is a little miracle and I do quite oftern think of all the Angel prems up there who didn't make it as I know how lucky we are and appreciate every day!

Glad to hear you scan went well and I hope you enjoy the rest of your pregancy, My oldest is a Junie aswell.

Talk soon x
  • Welcome to the Junie forum Sleepy!

Junie mummy I love ur avatar! x
  • You must be on about Sienna, our Junie Angel. She is very special to us. Im sure you havnt caused any upset.

How old is your oldest hun?

Lizzy86 - Its my boys all over. They are always being dinosours or Lions or something noisey! lol. You cant really see the text but it says "RAWR, that means I love you in dinosour" lol

xxxx
  • arghhhh omg

hi everyone, welcome sleepy

sorry girls im so tired, ill, run down, having stretching pains, tbh feeling pretty sorry for myself !

last week i see my baby again n know the sex hopefully, sorry to moan

love to u all !!!
  • Hi Sleepy, You shouldnt have lurked for so long. We are a really helpfull group here.

Im not so good with the depression thing going on, but try to keep going.

Zackys still a little darling and knows how to wrap nan and grandad round their little fingers Lol. Think he is coming down with something though at the mo. Eating is not good at mo but he has 5 teeth coming at once LOL. He has to figure out how everything works and has made some xmas cards himself this year.

Hi to everyone and congrats for all the new arrivals, and to all those junies who are still waiting for their arrivals.

Beck n Zacky
  • Hi girls, just a real quick hello as we all poorly here but having 5 mins to myself as been a stressful day!!!

Hi sleepy and welcome to the friendliest and most helpful bunch of mums I know, they are all fab here and have helped me out more than they probably realise!!

Glad everybody is as well as can be...

Soooo excited for xmas and can't wait to get very merry!!! After being pregnant for the last 2 christmas's I am definately cracking open the Asti this year, lol, lol!!!!

Can't wait for xmas morning as our junies are gonna be so excited!!!!

Love to you all.x x x
  • HI ladies

Thanks for all your welcomes, you do seem like a lovely bunch and look forward to chatting to you all!! Seem to be mega busy at the moment and think most of it is down to my five year old (also a Junie) having a fab social life (far better than mine image )

Boyandgirlbeanie - I am sorry you are having such a hard time with your preganancy but sure it will be worth it in the end. Must admit I really admire you being preganant with having two and your Junie being so little. My LO is so demanading and the thought of being pregnant (not that we are planning anymore) is just so frightening!!!!! Sarah - I am sorry you seem to be having a bad time with your pregnancy but just to letyou know most of the thirty four weekers we came across on our SCBU journey did really well and were not in hopsital for very long but fingers crossed your princess stays put for a while to come!! Sukina - I hope you ttc journey is very short. Momentariliy fely myself getting broody with all this baby talk - perhaps coming on here is not such a good idea image

We are splitting Christmas, we are spending Christmas eve and Christmas morning with my parents and then off to the outlaws for Christmas dinner late afternoon. I love Christmas but hate having to feel you have to please everyone else,maybe next year we will aim to have just the four of us. I have done all the father christmas stuff but so disorganised with the rest of the shopping. Have got quite a Christmasy week next week as doing some Carol concerts with work, dautghter's nativity play, work Christmas do so hopefully that may inspire me. Where are you all up to with your shopping?

Am meant to be doing some work for my night so school course so better go and finish off and go to bed, am sure DD won't sleep through again, last night was only the second time in 20 1/2 months!!!

Lots of love xx
  • well things arent great, waiting round for treatment plan, luca and the other mosters are so unsettled because im in n out of hospital! luca has discovered his lil boy bits! he has to wear dungeree's every day or he gets it out n wees on the floor lol father christmas is bringing him a potty!!!!!!!!!!

anyway not gonna go into too much detail as itys all depressing at the mo but hope everyone has a lovely christmas xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Hi Everyone (welcome sleepy)...

Well Zac and I are enjoying getting back into all the local mother and toddler groups and are going swimming regularly again now (the joys of redundancy hey)!!! Tbh I've had a tough few weeks and was really low when it all finally hit me but am starting to be more positive now - although still worried about things financially...

I'm looking for a p/t job which is hard as I want one that 2 maybe 3 full days a week not just a few hours eveyday and thats what most seem to be!

Short term our tax credits are going down as we are no longer paying for cc, just hoping in april when they are reviewed they may go up enough to mean i don't actually have to work! Here's hoping anyway!

I applied for the midwifery degree some of you may remember me considering a while ago and after spending weeks and weeks on my personal statement and application I have an interview! Its two weeks today so I'm really nervous... I'm in two minds, I really want to do the degree but the reality of how hard it will be and the time away from Zac is what I'm battling with right now... just figured I may as well give it a shot seeings I have an interview as don't want to regret passing up the oppotunity. Alot of people apply and don't even get interviews. he uni I'm applying too intreview between now and march and then you find out april time for a sept start - so I have a bit of a wait.

I've heard they'll be interviewing about 150 people and only have 30 places so I am being realistic that I may not get in!

If I dont get a place then we have decided that we will ttc again from Jan 2011... if I do get in then we will ttc the following year and I'll take a year out from the course!

Wow thats turned into a essay! Sorry girls... hope all junies, honourary junies and junie bumps are well!

Amy & Zac xxx