Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Engagement news

Hey ladies! Just thought i'd let you all know me and oh got engaged the day we fetched Cameron home from hospital.

Oh had put my lovely ring in the babys moses basket so when we put him down to bed at night he asked me to marry him!! and of course i said yes!!!! its been a brill few weeks!!

x x x x

Replies

• Mate that is fantastic news!!!

What a really sweet way to propose - you've got a romantic one there. Wish he could teach my hubby a thing or two bout romance! I got a lovely bouquet of flowers that suprised me coz the only flowers I have ever had off him before had "reduced" in big letters over them! Your OH has given me faith that northern men are romantic - its just mine that isnt lol!!!

Have you been out with Cameron into Wigan yet? Am thinking of going for a day shopping there and wondered what the facilities were like!

Really pleased to hear all is going so well for you

Love Lee
    xxxxx
  • Awh Bless him, thats so sweet! Congratulations, are you going to set a date soon or wait untill lo is old enough to e a page boy?
    xx
  • aaww HUGE congratulations!!
  • dont think it will be any time soon, we will probably go abroad or something so will wait till Cameron is old enough to know whats going on.

Lee, hi how are you? been into wigan a few times its not too bad now that the new shopping centre is open. there are plenty of places to feed and change. I like BHS cafe as its huge and i found it easy to breastfeed discreetly (bottle feeding now tho anyway) though there arent loads of baby shops. Mothercare has shut down so its a bit disappointing really! im going to bolton tomorrow so we'll see what thats like!
    x x
  • Aw that's lovely - so now you've got a wedding to plan!

Congratulations to you both - you'll have an absolutely gorgeous page boy!xx
  • Cngrats hun!!!! What a romantic way to do it too!!! Tammi & Ashton xxx