Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

fao tammi

sorry hun - i ran out of credit. :roll:

I hope not hunnie although I would be fine if i was, i am crapping myself at the thought of it but I know if i was I would cope ok.

It was nice to be in touch again. Hope the rest of your pg goes well and the move also! Stay in touch, take care.

Big kisses to you all :\)

Elaine & Boys xxxxxxxx

Replies

• Hey hun no probs, thoought thats what would have happened!

Been to the midwife and what a bloody awkard baby I have!!!! As I mention 2 weeks ago he was 2/5ths engaed well now he has decieded to turn and is transverse!!!! Booked in for a scan on Monday and to see the consultant! Why is nothing ever straight forward? xxxxxxxxxx
  • Oh! Naughty boy! Hes still got time to turn back. At least you get to see him on the scan again! yey!
    Hope he turns for you hun xx xx
  • Hi hun, hows it going? Is baby still transverse? xx
  • yeah still transverse and killing my hips! I am so sore all the time at the mintue! Can't wait till Monday when I have my scan and hopefully find out whats going to happen. Have spoke to my mate who is a mw and she says they will either try to turn baby at about 37 weeks (which is Monday) or they may induce me and try to turn him while I am in labour! Yuk really don't fancy that or worse case is a sun roof job, lol. At the mintue though I would gladly take the section just so I can be comfortable again!!!!

Hows you all doing? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Good luck for today hunnie!!! Will be waiting for some news! xxxx
  • Hust getting ready to leave the house in a bit! Don't want to go out as its chucking it down with rain here!!!!!!!! Don't hink he has turned yet as still feeling him really high up, just under my boobs!!!! Will text you in a bit and let you know how it all goes! xxxxx
  • Rain rain go away!!!

Good luck hunnie will be thinking of you. Say hi to baby boy at the scan from me! lol. Will be waiting for your txt. xxxxxxxxxx
  • Hey hun just back, baby has turned again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is now head down but not engaged, but at least he is pointing the right way now, lol. Got a really good scan as it was a doctor from Edinburgh that came down not my usual consultant. Baby looks so much like Ashton did on his scans! He measured the tummy and he is on the 90th centile!!!!!! Hope he is not too big!!!! xxxxxx
  • Fantastic! Have been thinking about you all morning. So glad he is now facing the right way! All you need now is for him to start to become engaged! Oh its all so exciting. I cant believe you only have 3 weeks left! Wow 90th centile! Hopefully its alot of water! (((big hugs hunnie))) xxxxxxxxxx
  • omg tammi, wow not long, sooo excited for you xxx
  • How you feeling hun? xx
  • Hi Tammi was just about to text you then saw this post.

So glad your lil man has turned the right way - no stay that way boyo! Not long.....xx
  • Hey girls feeling fine just really sore and uncomfortable at the moment!!!!! Need to move house though before he makes an appearance! Just been repricing our carpets today as last week we didn't have the right measurements and they quoted us ??1650 well went today with them and they were just about right but they had an extra 25% off our carpet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice girl give us the discount though so now they are ??1275!!!! Bargain and its made me so much happier as we were gonna have to borrow money from my parents to help pay for it!!!!

So hows everyone else? xxx
  • Always nice when you get a bargain - it makes it seem much sweeter doesn't it? Have you got an actual moving in date?xx
  • Picking up the keys on Monday afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then getting the carpets measured on the Tuesday morning and put down on the Thursday, then all my mummy friends are loading their cars on the Friday to take over and the big stuff will be moved by Pete and his mates on the Saturday morning so fingers crossed we should be in and sort of settled by next Saturday night! So just need baby to cook till at least Sunday!!!!! Xxxx
  • how exciting!!!!!!!!! yey! Stay in there lil man - at least till next sunday! xx