Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

sorry need to rant!!

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kirk has truely fucked me off now!!!!!!!!!!!

he owes me ??55 but somehow he can afford to go and see russell brand tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is y i deleted him on facebook so i wouldnt see shit like this but then someone we both know puts up that he is a lucky sod going to see russell brand!!!!!!!

what a suprise he hasnt told me about it looooooool

oh f**k him i hope russell picks him out and takes the right piss out of him!!!

wow that feels better!!! (sorry about the swearing!!!)

Replies

• swear away hun i think ur entitled!! my best mates ex has just reduced his maintanance again down to ??15 quid a week (he really is a swine who earns plenty n lives with his parents so no rent ) and then he turns up with a new tatto that covers most of his back and chest boasting it cost ??400 quid WTF. just remember for every crap dad/man there is one good one you just gotta find him once ur ready... and kirk if ur reading our posts again S*D OFF U KN*B JOCKEY

well i think that sums it up really

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • thanks hun,

i feel better just writing it all down, has ur mate been through the csa?? they take 15% of the dads earnings.

oh and yeah kirk if ur reading this getting rid of u was the best thing i ever did!!! lol
  • lol - go girls. Can I join in?? Kirk if you are reading this I dont know you but you sound like a right p**ck!
  • lol he is a right prick lol i feel so much better now!!
  • lol lol lol

she chuckles to herself, jesus what men pay for their kids really do ex pay for their child omg did i miss this lol

jesus robbie is 5 and never has richy paid a penny, excuses, drug abuse, depressed, cant get a job, depressed again, latest one doesnt have enough to even phone or visit, i found out today the lying scumbag is working, been in a job nealy 3 months 180 a week n his gf claims living on her own lie so get housing benefit income support n tax credits for their new baby omg tbh i dont need his money, but i thought he might at least call, some men should be castrated sp? text me saying can you call me, i sent back no i cant no credit

ray support us all n bloody hell he does an excellent job, never moans bout robbie needs this, hes if its in the bank after rent day take it xx bless, vicky their really are decent men out there i found mine xx

n kirk seriously you need a kick up the backside ur daughter wont remember you, robbie barely remembers his dad, n never says anything good about him n robbie had him their 3 long terrible years so kirk u will regret not being there n providing for ur daughter, n vicky ur an ace mummy love ya chick, big up the junie mummies xx
  • woop woop!! Big up the Junnie mummies!! I love ya too Vicky!! xx
  • awww girls can u feel the love!!

i love u all 2, i dont think i could cope without u all xxxx
  • huge hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx junies rock xxxxxxxxx
  • Oh hun that is a pile of shit!! Well and truely out of order! Big hugs and hope he pays you back soonish!! x