Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

So......

.... how is everyone? How are all the Junnie babies? Have they reached many milestones? Its all gone a bit quiet in here lately.

Tyler can crawl now. Hes also doing well with his food and Im just introducing a third meal to his diet. Im also gonna give C&G good night milk a go as he still wakes a few times in the night. He has 2 bottom teeth aswell. He says dada alot and occasionally mama he also says ta when you give him something and baba when you sing baba black sheep to him! lol.

I cant believe how far we've come since bringing our little newborn home last summer! Heres to all of us and our Junnies bubbas! Hope you are all well!!

Elaine & boys xx xx

Replies

• Evan is army crawling - hes like lightening lol he can say dada, mama, nainy, ta, baba and no he has lumps fine and eats anything even though he hasnt got any teeth!!! his sleeping is still shocking so wont even mention that!!!!
    It has been quiet lately - I havent seen Karen on for ages
    xx
  • Cameron is wanting to stand up all the time, he's happy sat playing or rolling, comando crawling around until you get in within close proximity then he's just pulling and tugging at you to hold him up! he has 2 pegs and chews everything he can, doesnt say anything yet...just shouts nonsense!

cant believe this time last year we were about 6 months pregnant! xx
  • Zacky is happily eating 3 meals a day now, doesnt mind lumps or finger foods. He still only does rolling onto his side, but is far happier on his feet. He thinks he can walk, but needs support to do so. Loves to be on his feet, and will stand by things like the sofa and his walker unaided. He has 2 bottom teeth and 4 top teeth coming through at the moment. Says 'boo boo' alot and likes to natter to his toys at about 2am and when he gets up in the morning.

He tries to feed himself sometimes as well.
    No sign of crawling.
    He likes to giggle his head off, especially when he sees the dog, people wisper in his ear , or he sees balls being thrown. He threw a ball at my nan today.

Im gonna be missing loads of milestones as I go back to work on Tuesday.
  • luca now has 5 teeth is just about crawling but just wants to walk lol hes sayin lots of words now o cute!!! hes gotten really clingy and wants to be in his hugababy sling all the time which isnt great as my spd is so bad im still on the sticks !!! wouldnt mind if i was preggers again lol.
    hes eating 3 meals n still having 4 -6 small bf aday piggy wink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Livs rolls when she can be bothered!! Shes Just learnt to sit up last week, which has really helped as shes feels part of the action now when playing with her sisters image Not crawling tho, thankfully!
    No toothy pegs yet either!!!
    She started to 'chat' to herself and Im sure I made out the words 'dada' or 'mum mum' a few times! Shes sleeping well too which has made me alot more relaxed knowing Im going to get a good nights sleepimage
    Hope everyone is doing well. I cant believe our little bundles are now 8 months!!!!!! They wont be babies for much longer! ;(
    x x x x
  • Well since Zac has mastered sitting unaided he has gone right off trying to crawl.... he doesn't roll either, altho I think thats laziness as he can twist himself if he wants to see something going on behind him (nosey!) so is practically doing the motions....

He has two bottom teeth, says lots of 'baba' and 'abba' no 'dada' yet. Somedays we get lots of high pitched screams which he thinks is hilarious - and its always when we're out!

He laughs loads, smiles at anyone that smiles at him, sleeps through, eats 3 good meals a day and loves 'hard' finger food (like toast, breasticks, organix snacks etc), not so keen on bits of fruit and veg tho, altho will eat them in a meal.... we're now venturing into lumpier food which seems to be going well so far!

He grabs everything in sight - including my hair...

xxxxxxxxxx
  • Louise - bless Evan, he can say loads! lol @ him chomping lumps with no teeth! Some of the Junnies have moved over to another forum. If anyone wants the link email me and I'll email it to you xx

Listef - Do you reakon Camerons gonna be an early walker, wanting to stand up all the time! too cute! I know when I think back to being pg I get sad - even though I didnt enjoy being pg. xx

Gravida - Wow! Caden must be the Junnie baby with the most teeth!! I know they'll all be 1 in June, how fast has the time gone?

trueman - sounds like Zacky is gonna be an early walker too and him and Caden have the most teeth! bless him giggling - so cute! Hope you settle bk into work ok. xx

lollyhatch - Tylers started to get clingy too, he cries when I walk out the room! sorry to hear your spd is playing up. Well done Luca for sayin loads! Well done for still bf!! xx

Mummyfor3 - bless Rhys sitting! Tyler would fall flat on his face if I let him go sitting up. lol Sounds like hes got a good appetite on him too. Wow how far gone were you when you found out you were expecting? xx

Sarah+girlybump3 - Bless lil Livs!! Tylers dying to run around with his brothers and when I put him in his baby walker he gets all excited coz hes standing up with them lol! Thats brilliant that she is sleeping well! Bet you feel alot better for it. xx

amylou81 - Zac sounds like a right happy smiley man! lol @the high pitched screams when you're out - Tyler does this too! hehehe As soon as he gets outside he gets all excited and screams at the top of his voice! Sounds like Zacs doing really well with his food too. Which is fab! xx

Its so nice to hear from you all and have an update on our Junnie babies. Cant believe how fast the time has gone! Stay in touch. Love to you all!

Elaine and boys xx xx xx xx

[Modified by: brandollarz on February 22, 2009 07:39 AM]

• Dylan can sit up unaided, crawls well. Has 4 teeth (got his 2 front top ones come through on Christmas Day!!!) Eats three meals a day & is v good with finger foods. He's been v v easy to wean - thank goodness, as i was v worried about it?! Has said baba, dada, mama, says "ca" when he sees the cats, babbles various other noises too. Pulls himself up to standing.
    Loves going to soft play centres - screams with delight!! Is very fed up of his car seat now & could do with a forward facing one!
    Glad to hear all other June bambinos are doing so well & also can't believe they'll be one whole year old so soon!
    Sarah xx