Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

NEW JUNNIES DAILY THREAD! COME ON IN!!!!

I wanted to start a new 1 coz I think somethings wrong with that particular thread. xx

---------------------------------------------

woohoo!! this ones working image

[Modified by: brandollarz on 11 December 2008 08:25:47 ]

Replies

• Morning ladies

Well done to all those that have lost weight! Im still size 16-18. To think I was a 10-12 before I got pg with J. *sigh*

Well all these ladies that may be pg again, I dont know. Get your tests out and start peeing girls!!!

I am officially the bad mummy of the day. I gave Isaac a custard cream and he went and shared it with Tyler who proceeded to choke on the damn thing. I never usually let the boys eat aound Tyler if im not in the room but this morning I thought it'd be ok for 2 mins while I made myself a cuppa - how wrong was I! Well, that'll teach me. Hes fine btw.

Have a lovely day ladies and babies

Elaine and boys xx xx
  • Hi hope everyone is ok?
    Am getting so excited for Macie's first christmas! although i know that she won't really understand much!

Am going in to work tomorrow to discuss going back next year image how depressing!! But really want to get it sorted so i know what i am doing and can relax about it a bit.

Macie is doing great, she is eating really well so far which is good and is sleeping well again.

Speak soon
    Dani

• hi dani lucky you, can macie explain to caitlin how the sleeping thing goes lol xx or and macie teach ashton, tyler n lucy too lol, these junies dont seem to wanna sleep lol
    well ray is putting up the xmas tree, bl,oody perfectionist he is got tinkerbell tree topper thanks lee brill buy, trying to get babys first xmas bauble but struggling any ideas.

oh i have a video of caitlin saying dada well im sure its dada, wanna send it but how xx

where is everyone, or a guess what ray is doing the night feeds tomorrow woo hoo i can sleep lol, only nearly 6 months of nagging but he thinks i look so knackered, in fact i havent managed to eat much today im so not hungry

so whats everyone doing then, why arent u on here lol xxx

hugs xxxxx
  • upload it to ur pc then when u send an email click on attach file and upload it then send away! dont forget me!!! xx
  • Hi Ladies

How are you all ?

We are ok i think - Jaina still isn't sleeping she excelled herself last night i was up roughly every 1/2 hour

Been back to the docs re her rash thay still say its viral but got some new cream to try and it looks a bit better today so fingers crossed.

Got a busy day today!
    We have an xmas party at a discover and play session we go to if we are allowed!

Then xmas lunch with my work friends which will be nice to catch up.

Then some more xmas shopping just for me!!

Cazz
  • Cazz you're gonna be all Christmassed out!

Tracey - are you still bfing during the day or is Caitlin on ff now? Must admit I'm struggling with the bf now, but I'm just too lazy to contemplate sorting bottles out lol. I haven't got a great supply, but he seems to be ok and I'm supplementing with ff/cows milk in his food.

Elaine - custard creams are perfectly acceptable for 6 month old babies lol! At least you know your boys have got the whole sharing thing!

Charlie I'm also freezing as our stupid builders don't know plumbing from their arses. Some of the radiators work and some dont. British Gas won't touch it as it's 3rd party inteference so we're going to make the builders get in another company to rebalance the whole system. Grrrr....

Dani, don't think I've met you before, but welcome. Sounds like Elaine has brow beaten you into joining us lol!! Love the name Macie.

Well, after my crap day yesterday which entailed waiting in for British Gas to tell me my plumbing system was up the creek and they couldn't do anything, setting the microwave on fire cooking a potato for Reiss' lunch, I had a few of my friends round last night, didn't get to bed til 12.45am. I then woke up at around 3.30am feeling really sick, Reiss was up at 5 for a feed and then we all had to get up at 7. So, not only am I still feeling a bit ropy, I've had to cancel my plans for this morning as Reiss is screaming with his teeth, Jules finishes early today cos they've got a bloody stupid family afternoon which entails the whole school squeezing into a hall the size of my front room to buy crappy toys and to queue up for a lifetime to see the caretaker dressed in a dodgy red suit. Hmmmm can you tell I'm having a great day?!

Reiss is awake again (of course cos he has been asleep for 15 minutes - actually it's an hour but it feels like 15 minutes!) and I've got to go out in the miserable nasty cold to go get some calpol/bonjela/anbesol/crack cocaine......

Have a good day ladiesxx
  • argh, was about to post properly but Braedon just woke up typical!!! hope all ok x

poor ladies with no heating, is horrid being cold...am freezing i my house but is self-inflicted, refusing to use heating too much as costs loads so saving it for drying washing on radiators! not tuned it on today and i'm sat here with numb feet lol!

Going to Madi school xmas play this afternoon, should be good apart from the fact that her dad has a ticket as well, grrr. No way am i sitting with him, he's causing bloody trouble over who Madi spends xmas with this yr and i am about ready to punch his lights out...clearly not acceptable behaviour for an afternoon in a school hall so gna steer clear of him!

will pop back on later to have proper catch up - agreed a BE free evening yday with Shaun so missed out image is it weird that i seem to get withdrawal symptoms when i dont get my daily BE fix? spent whole evening lookin longingly at the laptop and wondering what u all talkin about!!!
  • lol claudia, had a awful row with ray this morning, i swear if that bloke whinges one more time bout caitlin not sleeping i will oooo i dont know what ill do day 9 of caitlin not sleeping, in total thats 3 hours sleep i have had this week, i nearly collapsed at the school as i dont have any enrgy.

i would stay away to claudia i have to meet robbie dad on 29th, i really cant be doing another bloody arguement, he mentioned robbie gong to his next xmas as he has another one on the way and wants robbie to meet his half sibling, nope its not happening im not even telling robbie, he isnt gonna either if he knows whats good for him.

the thought of my son staying with him and his gf makes me sick shes a stupid little child who slgs me off and called me a liar for the things he has done and my son mixed up no thank you, i told her to believe what she wants and ehen he steals and slaps her bout she'll know the truth

anyway sorry im peeved off and not much company trying to tidy house and gotta pick up robbie in a bit, bloody half day friday shocking xx

hugs and hope everyone is having a good day xx
  • Hi girls!

What a crap week! LOL Karen I have been ill this week. Been feeling sick all week and been off school for the last 2 days. Only been sick once though, but can taste bile all the time! Sorry bit tmi! Its so frustrating, don't know what it is, is it because I am on heavily?

Tracey - don't get me started on men. Think I could kill my OH at the moment! I was ill yesterday morning, OH gets up as usual, then comes in to say goodbye. I said what are you doing with Olly and he says that he thought he was staying at home with me! I then had to get up to take him to the childminder as I knew I would get no rest with him at home!
    This morning when I told him I wasn't going in and I had been sick he complained and didn't believe that I had been sick. Then I had to ring the childminder to ask if Dan could bring him early!
    Bloody men! and I took him to his school do last night, how ungrateful!

Sorry about the rant, I know that others of you have it so much worse, but he doesn't help my stress levels!

Claudia - seems to be a lot of school plays today. The childminder is taking Olly to see her daughters today. Hope he doesn't ruin it!

Karen - bloody British gas! Don't trust them. Our boiler broke down a few years ago, they said they could fit a new one in 2 weeks as Dan was v ill and been in hospital. Had to wait 2 months!

Charlie - Olly's not really sleeping either, except occasionally, like last night. Can't wait until he starts teething! V. dangerous to wing it at the hairdressers, I told Dan that I was keeping mine the same length and came out with a very short style. Love it though!

Elaine - did Tyler like the custrad cream? Good taste!

Cazz - finished my xmas shopping! Did most of it online as hate the shops at this time of the year, way too hot!

Better go and get Olly, hopefully he won't get what I've got!

Cheer up everyone who is feeling down, I am like a rollercoaster at the moment. Just got to ride it!

Jules and Olly x

• Oh poor you Jules - sounds like you've had a really crap week. It always amazes me that even though we women might work as well (I don't now but used to with Jules) we are still responsible for organising all the childcare - even when we're ill. What's all that about? Like dads only have one role to fulfill - go out and work!

Feeling it for Claudia and Tracey having problems with the exes - I must admit I'm soooo pleased Alex' dad isn't around - he hasn't seen her since she was nearly 2 and I thank god every day that I don't have to put up with that low life now. Makes you wonder what the hell we were doing doesn't it?! What possessed us? Ah well, keep strong girls, you'll do what's best for the littlies.

Charlie - hope you haven't managed to get through all the wood yet and that your boiler gets sorted tomorrow.

I was given Medised by the pharmacist and it's worked cos Reiss has conked out on the sofa. Better wake him up in a min (although this goes against every grain in my body!)

Won't be on tonight as I have to spend time with my dh (eehgads what's the world coming to?!) so have a good one - those of us who actually manage to get online that is!xx
  • Hi girls, just a quick hello as have loads to do today! Off to my neices 2nd birthday party this afternoon then I need to rush back and get ready for the yummy mummies night out!!! So excited this is my first night out since before I was pregnant!!!!! Hope everyone else is ok and will catch up with you all tomorrow provide my hangover isn't too bad, lol. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Tammi - enjoy yourself babe!!!

Cazz - Thankyou for my card babe!! Hope Jaina is feeling better.

Tracey - I hope ur feeling a bit better babe. LOVE the video of Caitlin, shes so gorgeous!!

Karen - What goes against every grain in ur body? Using medised or waking him up?? Dont let slip ur using Medised on baby, you'll be masacared!! LOL XX

Jules - Tyler must of liked the custard cream coz he cried when I took it away!

Charlie - I'd love a real fire. Bet ur all toasty!!

Claudia - How did Madi's play go? You are a classic BEaholic suffering withdrawals. lol

To everyone else - Enjoy ur weekend!!!

Im doing NOTHING today coz Im so damn tired! Had Isaac in my bed again last night - something I have never agreed with but I just needed to get some sleep coz i knew by late afternoon I'd be wiped. Im gonna have to get tough coz Im letting him turn into a little horror!

Enjoy ur weekends Ladies and babies!!

Elaine&Boys xx xx
  • Arghhh I feel like I have had about 10 mins sleep!! Millie's been poorly all week, she had a bad cold and is having trouble shaking it off. She went to bed early yesterday, didn't want to come down and have her normal milk, took herself to bed straight after her bath! She settled down as normal but woke up screaming at 9 (very unusual for her, she normally sleeps brilliantly) It took me an hour and a half to calm her back down!!! No idea what was wrong but she was absolutely hysterical, got her up completely twice to see if if she woke up properly she would calm down but as soon as she was back in bed she started up again. In the end I had a brain wave, fetched the Medised from down stairs, told her it was magic medicine and poured some down her throat!!! She went straight to sleep then but woke up at 1.30 screaming (I didn't have to get up that time) then again at 2.30 when I did go in very briefly, then again at about 3.30, then Barney woke up at 4.30 for his feed!!!On top of that, when I finally got Millie settled and went to do Barney's dream feed his bloody nappy had leaked AGAIN and we had to strip him completely and change all his cltohes! Can't even get an early night tonight as I have to give Barney his dream feed at 10.30. Matchsticks at the ready I think!!

Touch wood but my small chap is still sleeping ok. He has his dreamfeed and normally wakes up once in the night but he always goes straight back to sleep afterwards so I'm not complaining! Am having problems settling him in the day again but I think that is just because Millie has given him (and me) her cold!

Hope everyone is ok this morning and that those of you with boiler problems aren't too cold, got to go as Millie is working herself up for a paddy and Barney is refusing to go to sleep upstairs
    xx
  • Oh no, sounds like nobody got any sleep last night then! We had a similar night. Riley is nowhere near sleeping through yet anyway, but he is teething and as of yesterday afternoon he's developed a cold and cough bless him. So he can't keep his dummy in and doesnt know what to do with himself. He screamed for 2 hours yesterday and wouldnt feed or sleep or do anything! He's also had green nappies for three weeks now, first illuminous green, now dark green and he's doing them every couple of hours day and night. The HV said it was normal and looked embarrassed to be talking about poo in the first place, grrr.

Bedhead- poor you and poor Millie! At least Barney is sleeping well, lol.

Jules- That sounds awful! I always feel sick when I have a heavy period, maybe it's your bodies way of trying to make you slow down and relax (impossible! Lol)

Claudia- Hope you're ok after you BE free night! How did the play go?

Dani- Hiya, how did the return to work meeting go?

Elaine- Sorry but lol at custard creams, bless. Have a nice restful day.

Tracey- 3 hours sleep?! Blimey! Your ex also sounds like a piece of work.

Karen- Don't do it! Lol. How is your getting tough going? Lol, forgot to say you know we were saying about hubbies awful names, well when I first liked Bruce he was my boss at work. The lads I worked with knew I liked him and when he came in to speak to me used to do Bruce Forsyth macho man poses with jutty out chins behind him to try and make me laugh. Then they said don't take your bra off near him as there's nothing for a pair in this game! Lol, juvenile. They were all in their late 40s too!

Vanilla- What did you have done to your hair in the end? I winged it a couple of weeks ago and am horrified at the result. My hair is naturally an awful dark brown reddish colour so I asked for a bit of red to embrace it instead of the usual covering it up. Look like a scary grunger now with stripes of pinky red! Yuck.

Cazz- You're very brave going xmas shopping, I think i'd end up assaulting someone, people are so rude in our town centre.

Hope everyone has a good day (and hopefully some rest as sounds like we all need it!) xxx
  • Well morning ladies

Yep you heard right this is my morning, bless Ray he helped out last night with Caitlin who woke up bout 5 times from bout 5am so an improvement from 11am till 6am 7 or 8 times waking lol.

But he got up with the kids, fed and changed aitlin and got robbie sorted and i came down at 12 oops lol, to them all watching ironman and caitlin happily in her walker. Result !! now caitlin is havng her nap for a couple of hours and robbie is going to my mum and dads as they saw me yesterday and were concerned that i looking withdrawn and ill.

So today is a lazy day of wrapping pressies and chillin out, i take it all back yesterday i have a great man.

Cazz, i went shopping the other day its manic but its all done apart from rays mum and his dad woo hoo x

Rebecca lol at the pink pikey comment love it xx

Kerry i hope millie is ok, pless her little heart xx big hugs xx you can borrow my matchsticks as i feel much better today xx

Elaine- thank you hun, i will download the video my phone wouldnt let me last night, bloody thing. I cant wait to meet the gorgeous little darlings xx aww they are so sweet xx hugs to you ill text you later and may give u a quick call xx

all these poorly bubbas, love to them all xx

Tammi enjoy hun, you'll love it yumm mummies night out, like the sound of that.

Elaine we had Caitlin in our bed again, and she loves it strokes mine or her daddys face bless lol

Karen how little resiss doing, where can i get medised fom is it for teething x

Natalie love the group, ill have to join as other half uses the same fb profile lol he laughed x

Still bfing caitlin during day and one bottle at bedtime and bfing during night, its getting harder tho i give me apitmal its great stuff and cloesest to bm i think.

Anyway i better spend some time with my family lol

Take care hugs and that xxx

I have a video of caitlin saying dad on fb if you ladies wanna see xxx

• Tammi - how did your night out go? Or are you still too hungover to string two words together?

Elaine - time to get tough with Isaac when you're a little less knackered. If he takes up too much room in the bed put a little bed on the floor next to yours and at least you'll both sleep better then! Waking him up went against every grain in my body you numpt - you know me, as long as they sleep I don't care what drugs I'm giving them lol! (this for anyone on Baby looking is a joke....)

Kerry - ooh I'm feeling it for you - Jules does that screaming stuff when he's ill aswell. It's awful cos he won't tell me what's wrong he just sobs and screams! Hope Millie feels better and that you and Barney don't come down too ill with her lurgies.

Rebecca, join the sick list on here I think at the mo! Hope Riley gets better and his poo is less erm green?! Stupid HV - that's normally their thing, talking sh1t! Lol re Bruce and the guys in the office - too funny. Bet it was so hard keeping a straight face! How did they all react when you started going out with him? More jokes about Brucie bonuses etc?!

Tracey - glad you're back on cloud lovedup again lol! I think all men should just get a kicking now and then as routine to keep them on the straight and narrow! Hope you're feeling better after a little sleep. It takes me at least a week to catch up though so I never feel any better after one night's sleep. I had a little lay in today til 8am, when the BT engineer called to say he was on his way. I had just nodded back off cuddling up to Jules. I made Norm get up with Reiss at 7.30am as I'd been up since 6am with him. Will go check FB out later.

I've sorted the whole of Jules' room out today - 4 bin bags full of stuff for Reiss, rubbish and ebay - his room is so tidy now. Got to go finish off though cos I need to clean it now. Norm's taken Reiss to recyclng, but I think they may object, then they're going to do some shopping, so relative peace with just Jules and Alex (who has managed to get a job starting on Monday as an Admin Asst!)

Will tell Norm about the fb group Natalie!

Hugs to you allxx
  • Hey girls not got much time as Pete is just finishing tea, but had a fab night out last night. Had a fair bit to drink (2 wines, 7 vodkas and shots in between!) And to be honest a feel fine!!!!!!!
    Have got all Ashtons 6/9 month clothes out and ironed them, cleaned the batheroom, kitchen and living room and still feeling ok but a little tired.
    Only problems with last night was that my feet where bloody killing me!!!! Gotta to invest in some comfortable high heels!!!

Hope everyone is ok and I will have a proper catch up as soon as Ihave time!!!! Big hugs to you all! x
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Hiya my lovely ladies!

Sorry slow to catch up! But apprently I was spending to much time on here lol :roll: at least he was jesting about it! (see the facebook group!)

Charlie in the last week has changed.. he is like, well not a baby any more.. he is chatting away to himself, sulking when he doesn't get his own way, playing with his toys, ROLLING over (& not that flukey type thingy where you think they just fell because the have flung them selves!) proper rolling!

This morning I was bring Charlie up from our bedroom and we were singing and laughing.. he threw his head back and smacked it off what will be his door frame.. there were real tears.. & now a lump & a bruise poor little lamb!

Braved brent cross twice .. two days running! Feel like a hero although didn't manage to get much as the ques where mental! couldn't face them!

Got Charlie a lurrrrvly all singing all dancing high chair.. :lol: which will take up the final last tiny bit of space we had free in the living room! but at least I can do the washing up with him nosing at me what i'm doing rather than being on the floor/in bouncer moaning because he can't see!

Today i've started him on lumpy food.. & althought he gagged slighty it didn't really seem any diffrent to him that what I had already been giving him lol he munches it all and chews the puree anyway!! :roll:

He keeps waking for his dummy at night.. half tempted to convisated it permantly :lol: cause if he didn't have it he wouldn't wake for it!!

got Charlie weighted he is now a whopping 19lbs.. and popping out if his 6-9 months.. holding out for christmas before i buy him any thing! :lol: what a tight mummy I am!

I took him to church this morning :lol: not because I wanted to be godly or anything.. I want to get him into that school which is slightly out of my catchment area (but is in my mum's tut tut!) I think the prists are pretty wise to people showing there faces just before registration so going to build up my 'face being noticed' profile early! lol my OH's bosses mrs is also the head of the PTA lol & at the summer fait i'll offer my crafting skills & face painting expertise.. god (Oops!) what we do for our kids! lol he'd better get in after all this long term planning! haha even if it is slightly unethical! On the brighter note Dermot O'Leray attends that church very regularly lol although wasn't present today and was gossiped about because 'obviously he was out on the drink because he is now out of a job' as the women behind me was telling the women next to her! lol

My mum wants me to go to confession with her on wed night (like extra brownie points) although I can't really confess anything too naughty lol i'm only going to get my child into the school lol don't want them to think i'm 'nt the right sort' lol but want to KEEP IT REAL (as tyrone in corrie keeps saying!) :lol: any ideas of what i can confess to ladies?

Also feeling a bit guilty as my friend asked if her new boyfriend (only met him twice!) could borrow my carbecause her mum was in an abusive relationship and is up in wales.. I said no.. but her boyfriend has a work van and his own car (but it needs a new tyre.. I asked why he couldn't just replace it he works?) I don't know him.. her mum keeps repeating this pattern, my OH pays for the up keep of my car& my mum bought it for me not sure either of them would be happy i just handed it over.. I asked if she could get the train somewhere that I could go and get her.. my friend was really abrupt with me.. this happened yesterday I texted today to ask how things where .. and she said 'well i'm in the hospital with my mum now. thanks.'

I am feeling soo guilty but quite angry as well.. I'm sorry I didnt hand my car over but i'm not sure it was a fair ask & not sure you really have the right to be angry with me if i say i don't think i can, i wasn't blunt and did say that i was sorry but i'd try to help other ways, it's not MY fault she was in that situation, but it's like she has tried to make me to blame for leaving her like that.. but at the same time i know she is just proberly really worried about her mum and can't be rational about me saying no.. I don't know maybe I was wrong.. but you know when you just get a gut instinct that say NO don't do it!.. well i felt that!

anyways enought about me!

Karen thanks for making me giggle!
    Tracy soo pleased things are getting better! need the rough with the smooth it's what makes it funimage
    Tammi look at you lucky girl getting a night out i'm not green with envy at all (lol well maybe a little!) i think tho don't you seem to have better nights because they are so spaced out! x
    rebecca isint it funny you become a mummy and you become obsesed with POO charlie is currently constipated! :roll: :lol:
    Kerry Poor you with millie hope you have a much better night tonight hun! x

sorry if i've missed anyone! love you all really! x
  • Oooo Ooo.. forgot to add my mum bought us a new lovely pram as the one I have takes up the entire of my boot! a maclarens the coffee and powder blue with cosey toes (thanks mum!) although ??180 odd quid in mother care for a second pram is a bit ott but it is lovely! (don't tell me if you can get it cheaper lol cause she has bought it now and it's being delivered v.shortly!) x
  • OOOOH get you missy with your snazzy new pram! Bet it's lovely (I'm out of touch with new prams cos we make our poor child use his brothers outdated 5 year old one lol!)

Hey - I finally got Reiss weighed last Friday and he was 18lbs 8oz! So your lardy boy is officially well, lardy! Jules has been in his 9-12month clothes for some time now, but was rolling the ends up, although that's not needed now!

Bang out of order of your so called mate! Good for you for sticking to your guns. She shouldn't have asked in the first place, cheeky mare.

Well ladies I've been busy busy all weekend - I cleared Jules' room out yesterday - removed 5 bin bags of clothes and toys - 4 for Reiss when he's older and one for charity aswell as one for the bin! His room looks so nice now that I keep having to go in for another look lol!

I then did the office today. I have packed away all my beauty stuff as I'm selling it and had a general blitz. In a room that size it's amazing that there was so much stuff, but again, that's now sparkling, ever thing has a home and I'm feeling very de-cluttered! I've also just cleaned the kitchen and now feel knackered so am going to bed in a min!

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend.xx