Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Junnies Daily Catch up

Hi ladies thought we could start a new daily catch up.

So how are we all and what are we up to?

Iv had a hectic morning!!! Cant wait for today to be over if Im honest.

Hope all Junnie mummies and Babies are well and I cant wait to hear from you all! image xxxxx

Elaine, James, Isaac and Tyler xxxxxx

Replies

• Hello!

Zac and I are well thanks... well apart from Zac's teething... one of the top ones is finally cutting though - one beside it is close so fingers crossed they don't take too much longer! bless him....

Zac is rolling now (my late bloomer) as you may know from 100% and the boy never stops... nap times are somewhat challenging now! We have legs sticking out of bars and all sorts! He loves it though - no crawling signs yet - altho he is trying.... just ends up humping the floor lol

I'm on the countdown to going back to work (start back 1st june doing 3 days a week)... I'm reallyed mixed about how I feel about it - really happy with our childcare arrangements so not worried about Zac altho obviously I'll miss him loads.... just feels weird, thought of going back to normality after so long off...!

Been stranded at home today as car is poorly and in the garage.... and its been wet so couldn't even go out for a walk (thats all there is to do round here without a car as i live in the middle of the counrtyside so no shops nearby etc!) makes you appreiciate your car when you are without it for a day!

Elaine - Your pics of the boys at the beach are lovely!

Zoe - you must be so excited about your new place... enjoy the decorating.

Anyway - really must go sort Zac's tea....

Amy & Zac
  • hi girls,

well where do i start lol

u may remember i have had sooooo much hassle at work with my area manager well i put a grievence in about him and have been off sick ever since, well its my meeting on monday... i just know im gonna get screwed over, ive worked for my firm for 9 yrs and i have never felt so disrespected or victiumised in all my life they really are bastards!!

what i really wanna do is quit and go to college ive been googling for hours and still cant work out exactly what i would get in the form of benefits i think im gonna have to go to the cab to find out for definate i think. i will do that next week i think.
    oh and i was really naughty today i turned my phone off all day so kirk couldnt call me to ask if he could come and see summer today i just wasnt in the mood, i shouldnt of bothered he didnt call and he hasnt seen summer since the weekend! hes such a loser!! ive also deleted him as a friend on facebook coz he always put really stupid status' like "im missing summer sooo much, love u baby girl" etc which annoys me coz he hardly sees her its just for show so he gets everyone feeling sorry for him!!! MEN!!

anyway.. summers doing so well she took her 1st steps the otherday and now she wants to be up on her feet trying to walk all the time lol shes in bed by 6pm every night coz she knackers herself out lol

elaine - that website with the t-shirt is fab!!!

zoey - good luck with the move xx

vicky n summer xxx
  • Hi all!

Survived the Easter holidays! Actually I wish they were longer - I like having Jules at home and really don't miss the early morning mania that is getting them both ready and breakfasted etc for the walk to school at 8.20pm - agh I hate that soooo much.....

Jules is still having tummy problems, I'm going to phone his consultant to see if they'll see him sooner rather than later seeing as things are getting worse. I'm getting pretty worried now as I just don't know what we're dealing with and of course my mind is working overtime.....

Reiss is doing well - he is still sitting well! He rolls onto his tummy but can't get back again - makes for many a tortured cry in the morning when he wakes up on his tum and can't move! He loves being in his babywalker chasing after his bro which really makes me laugh - his face is just pure joy cos he can move around and join in. He still does his fair share of moaning and is still a little clingsome. He's like a little monkey- you know how they grip onto their mums? That's Reiss if anyone comes near him!

I'm ok, knackered most of the time but doing ok..

It's good to be back in the fold.xx
  • hi all my lo's are on easter hols till nxt thurs!!! so im trying to find ways to entertain them we went to a really nice park/ amusements place called the hop farm it was soooo great although mai now wants a pony as well as 101 dalmations!!!! luca is still trying to walk without sucsesss lol hes had a poorly tummy for over a week so the hv is weighing him tuesday as im sure hes lost at least 5 oz his vests are sooo baggy now. hope u all had a lovely easter and are aware its only like 10 -12 weeks till summer hols kick off arghhh the terror
  • hi

well i have been so sick, in fact still ill.

caitlin is teething so bad, hardly sleeping again eek

robbie is off to his aunties today for the weekend, feel awful as i had some many things planned yet getting ill, i cant do anything.

caitlin is doing so well can stand unaided for about a minute tries to take steps n bump lol

robbie and her are getting along nicely n play together well.

start my course on tuesday cant wait, still awaiting on my crb check before i can start at the school though.

i really cant wait, 2 days at a school n 2 hours at a college, my mum is watching caitlin so thats good.

saw my niece last weekend really mixed feelings cause i thought i would get all broody, its a long story i wont bore you, the end was i held her and know i want another but im enjoying caitlin n need me time too, wanna get qualified then who knows.

caitlin was great in london actually went to the family, full of smiles n elaine got a hold, thats really good for her. caitlin used to be so clingy n the family would have to coo in the distance lol

she eats so well as does my robbie lol

vicky, what course you thinking, if you do an acess to higher education i know you can get full uni grant n loans i got 9000 split 3 payments in 2007/2008. if not adult learning grant and course for free.

aww karen poor jules i hope they manage to get him better soon x

zoey hope the move goes ok

amylou, bless little zac, just wait till nap time consists of stand up in the cot screaming at you, naps are nearly non exist in this house x

at the weekend i have no kids, ray is taking caitlin to london for his mates 30th, other kids are there, strict rules, no drinking, smoking or leaving her alone with anyone, and robbie is at my sisters, sleeeeeep finally lol
  • Hi everyone, long time no speak (from me)!

Anyway been very hectic over the past few weeks. Found out that I am pregnant a few weeks ago, so really struggling with the early mornings and the sickness all day! Am so annoyed been to midwife this week and she is crap! I really liked the one I had with Olly, this one is really disorganised and didn't do loads of things, have to go and have my blood test at the hospital! Also, got first scan appointment through, 19th May a bit late! Rang to change it as my OH has his school inspection that week so can't come and said they cannot do before that, fully booked apparently! Will have to wait until they send out another appoinment!

Olly is doing really well, sitting on his own and doing an army crawl along the floor to anywhere he can make mischief! Also, like some of the Junies, refusing to sleep in the day! Had in laws here for a few days MIL in so much pain, they think she will only live a max of 2 years (she has terminal bone cancer, i posted a few months ago about it). Very sad, try not to think about it too much and enjoy the time left.

Anyway, already rabbled on for too long.
    Elaine - I feel like I have hectic mornings can't imagine whats its like to have 3.

Zoe - good luck moving, we were supposed to, but mortgage offere fell through, so staying put.

Amy - Wish i'd waited longer until I went back. You will probably enjoy it. I hate mine, then I stupidly went back full time.

Vicky - sounds like a good idea to change occupations, your work sounds horrible.

Karen - hope Jules gets better soon.

Lollylatch - can't believe they're off until next thurs! My OH has another week off, he is a teacher in a prep school though.

Tracey - Good luck on the course, teaching can be so rewarding, but also hard work. well you know what they say; those that can, teach!

Will leave you all on that note. Sorry so long, not felt like posting for a while, so up and down! Will try to post at least once a week.

Jules and Olly x
  • hi jules n olly congratulations on ur bump!! im sooo broody but have my heart set on being a mw which is 3 yrs full time uni so gotta hold off im doing a course to be a doula (glorrified birth partner) in december i dont actually think ill get any work out of it but it will look good on my uni application and it gets my brain used to studying again feels like yrs ago i went to uni cant believe i now wanna go back i must be maddd!! xxxxxxx
  • hi girls,

my god i have had the last 24hrs from hell!!! basicly summers sick according to nhs direct she has croup she has a barking cough and its sooooo bad she has started to cry when she coughs. she went to bed at 6.30 last night and woke at 7.30pm and that was it she was up all night!! i called kirk only because he had been here earlier yesterday saying how he wanted to be friends for summer etc so i called him said summer was sick having some trouble breathing etc and he says oh well im going out with my mates and i hit the roof called him everything under the sun told him he needs to grow up n be a dad not the lil boy he is then he changed him mind saying oh i'll come so i said no f off dont come to my house we dont need u and put the phone down on him. he called again and i just said kirk dont call my phone my daughter is sick and she needs me (lol) then at midday today he calls me and i dont answer so he calls my mum who asks him y r u calling me? i dont want anything to do with u! (lol) so he calls my step-dad who tells him summer is fine no thanks to u kirk now leave us alone! so i txt him saying dont call my family they r nothing to do with u and i said he can see summer but he has to pick her up and take her out coz i dont want him at my home. after that i gave summer to my mum and passed out on my mums sofa coz i was sooooo tired and summer kept going until 7pm!!!! shes asleep now were home again thank god!!!! kirk has got summer tommorrow and is bring her back tuesday morning so once ive done my house work im gonna do nothing but relax!! its been a tough 24 hours but i think we must be over the worst of it!!!

hope u are all having a better time than me lol

vicky n summer xxx
  • hi everyone
    haven't been on here in soooo long, although i do still read the posts! So, hope you & LO's are good & enjoying the nicer weather we've been having!
    Dylan is doing very well, has starting to stand on his own a bit now & pushes his walker thing around, so perhaps he'll walk a little bit soon.
    He still wakes in the night once or twice (Grrrr) & cannot wait for the day i can say i've had a whole nights sleep (my DH "doesn't hear him" so its always been me getting up)!!
    We've also been told he has a mild to moderate hearing loss, which took us aback a bit. On advice & researching, we have decided it is unnecessary for him to have hearing aids at this time, but they maybe needed when he goes to school/nursery.
    Congrats to all the ladies expecting again...i refuse to let you make me feel broody though - lol!
    Am struggling to lose the last bit of baby weight, but have seen a gorgeous dress for Dylan's christening in July & HAVE to lose the weight to fit in it....i think thats incentive enough! Any tips or suggestions gratefully received!
    Sarah xx
  • Zoe - Due around the 18th November according to last AF, but I expect the date to change until a few weeks later after scan (still don't know when it is!).

Sarah - I had been struggling losing the rest of the baby weight until I got pg again, so good luck! Exercise is the key! Which I do none of, which is bad considering i am a PE teacher!

Jules + Olly x
  • Congrats Jules so happy for you both!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah another pregnant junies - wonder who will be next??? xxxx
  • HUGE congrats Jules!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx