Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

is/did anyone watch eastenders tonight???

lol im laughing coz roxie and sean are moving to dagenham thats where i live lol

Replies

• lol maybe you will bump into them, well maybe not in light of what will be happening to them! X
  • lol yh shame that haha
  • Lol did anyone also notice on eastenders how quiet little baby amy is no crying, no nappy changes no feeding!!! i wish i'd had one of them

Ooh and when Roxy went to her cot to check on her (after she'd dissappeared) she pulled the blanket off what would have been the babies head!!!!!!!!! Eastenders grrrrrrrrrrr

ooh lol and (sorry its so funny) if anyone watched survivors on BBC1 in the episode where some lady gave birth to a little baby, The baby came out completly clean!!!!!! no mush and yuck over it at all oh and it had no umbilical cord stump HEEHEE i don't spend my life watching for mistakes honestimage
  • lol helen - i watched survivors and noticed that! haha xx
  • I watched servivors & thought the baby was clean!

But also on THAT eastenders Nick told Dot he got him self a flat in Archway! thats right near me!!! lol
  • Eastenders does make me chuckle...i love it when they say they're going on holiday in Southend or Clacton. Or going "up West" to go shopping....i really can't see Pat Butcher going Tiffanys for her next pair of earrings!!

Vicky...i'm only down road to you, so amused us too when they said they were moving to Dagenham! In fact we were there today visiting friends - lol!!

Sarah xx