Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

fao elaine and boys

Hi hun

just read bout poor tyler, aww bless him, i hope you are both ok. now sending hugs. Caitlin is in a foul mood today, shes had her jabs and doesnt seem to like me much today and wont take the breast or a bottle so i have to just cuddle and rock her, bless her heart.

Let me know how you both are, you going to any of the babys show btw, it would be great to meet up at 1 of them,

take care xx
Tracey, Caitlin n Robbie

Replies

• Options
    hi babe was gonna put a post on to ask how caitlin was after her jabs. bless her, hope shes feeling better soon. when and where are the baby shows it would be great to meet up at 1 of them!

Tyler is alot better today but all the fuss and attention has made him really clingy!!

How is Robbie for being back at school? Take care

Elaine xx
  • Options
    baby shows are manchester, birmingham, london.

Caitlin is a little better, got a teletubby that dances n giggles seems to be entertaining her lol.
    Robbie is good, being very well behaved at school, thank god.

Take care Tracey x
  • Options
    Hi babe

How is Caitlin today? Hope shes feeling better. Im definately up for meeting at 1 of the shows. Would u be able to get to the London 1? When I go bk to visit my family then i can get to that 1. I dont drive so would either have to get a lift or public transport and i know London like the bk of my hand. Where abouts do u live? Maybe we could meet up if we are near eachother?

Take care

Elaine and boys xx
  • Options
    Hi Elaine

My partners family live in Crystal Palace so we go there alot so let me know when you go see your family and we will go to london the same time, I know my way around Bromley, Victoria, Paddington and a few areas.

Caitlin is ok today full of smiles which is good, so need her to be like that.

So we could catch up sometime, do you have facebook? i can give you my number then x

Take care
  • Options
    No im not on facebook. Just about manage to get the time to come on here!!LOL!! I will email you my mobile number.

Glad Caitlin is smiling again!! Take care.

Elaine and boys xx