Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Olly and Chloe

Hope this works,
Not sure how to get the image any bigger!
Julia
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs018.ash2/34249_138122269534187_100000092452668_406070_7349463_n.jpg

[Modified by: jules+olly+chloe on 28 June 2010 14:17:07 ]

Replies

• aaawww! How sweet is that picture! You must be very proud. How are you all doing? xx
  • We are all fine thanks, although very hot and tired as Olly got up at 5am yesterday morning and 6am today! Chloe is now army crawling around the room and is finally sleeping through!!!
    Olly has now started to talk more, particularly by making animal noises.
    I am now back at work part-time which is working out well. Its nice to have some adult conversation, although very busy on the days that I go, getting them both dressed and ready seems to take longer every day!

You must have your hands full with 4, I sometime find it difficult with 2!

Jules, Olly and Chloe xxx
  • Aaaww! Bless Chloe army crawling around! Hope Olly is letting you have a bit more of a lay in now. Tyler dosnt make that many sounds, just cat and dog. When you try and ask him to he looks at you like you are stupid! He would rather be terrorising his big bros! lol.

Glad you are enjoying being back at work. I can sympathise with the busy mornings. I have to get them all up and out for 8.30am for nursery. They arnt in this morning though as they have sprorts day this afternoon instead. I will be there armed with my camera snapping away! Bless em! I cant wait! lol.

xxxxxx