Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Sowwi! xxxxxxxxxxxx

A massive sorry to everyone for last night.

**Hangs head in shame** WHILST **Sitting on naughty step**

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Thanks Garfield, It is very much appreciated! We are not bitchy here at all as you will see! The only reason we all "hide in here" is we have all been through everything together and are great mates!Right now can we all get back to being a happy place? xxx
  • I've beeb on here for nearly 18 months and its only been in the last 6 weeks things have got so nasty!!

Anyway!!

Its done and dusted as far as I'm concerned!!

My baby was born in Oct 07 and Oct 08!! Theres never anyone in there though!

• Garfield as Tammi said its just we all went through pregancies, bad n good times and when our babies were born we wanted to keep in touch with our friends on here, its great for me as i get to follow each babies development and understand and listen to the mums bad n good days, we all support each other and these ladies mean a lot to me, i cant thank them enough especially over the last few of days with caitlin being so poorly, and my problems too. Sometimes we tease each other but when it counts they are there with their comforting words, THANK YOU GIRLS XXX