Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

upset n scared

ok, i feel stupid writing this Told a few people im pregnant and the reaction was oh well ur brave or omg im guessing it wasnt planned or the best omg how will you cope?

im crying writing this thinking omg what if i cant, OH thinks im a whinger n that i strugle now, fair enough i do but morning sickness, kids n work n baby groups dont mix.

im scared, what if this isnt right for us, what about caitlin, what about middle child syndrome arghhh

Replies

• honey!! i didnt even realise u were pg!! soooooo happy 4 u!!! zoeys right please ignore the stupid comments it is usually jealousy or something. Im the oldest of 3 and my middle brother has never had any kind of middle child syndrome at all.
    you are a fantastic mummy u do soooo much with being a mum, work AND college!! dont listen to oh! with everything u do he should be greatful, is he helping u out at home at all?? that could take a bit off ur plate???
  • I didn't realise you were pg either - massive congrtulations tho its brilliant news! How many weeks???

Ignore these silly comments that are nothing but unhelpful and spiteful... you will manage brilliantly and Zoey is right you'll prob find Caitlin will love helping Mummy! Middle child syndrome is a load of rubbish imo, its how you treat them and if you share yourself out and treat them all equally there is no need for any of them to feel left out or different!

I'm not planning any more yet but do want 3, I think its a nice number!

Take Care of yourself xx
  • I agree with everything Zoey said - it's no ones business but your own. People always feel they have to say something so don't worry about it -fools.

As for your oh - has he still got all his own teeth (cos if that had been Norm he'd have been looking at his on the floor by now)?!xx