Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

fao Glitterstargirl

Hiya hun, how is everything down your end? Feel like we havnt heard from you for ages!! xx xx

Replies

• hiya hun - thanx for replying.

Its great you've got your app for bereavement counceling - am surprised it wasnt a bit sooner though!

Its great you've got Nathan keeping you on your toes! He sounds like a lil star!

What an experience, seeing a medium. Its lovely that its taped tto, so, like you said, you can listen when you are ready. Where are you doing Sienna's garden? In your own or a public space? I think a cherry tree sounds fab - she has good taste!

I was thinking about Siennas birthday when I was on her gone to soon page the other day. This last year has gone very fast.

You will have good days and bad days hun thats to be expected. If your having a bad day and wanna offload we are ALL here babe so dont hesitate to post. . Alot of us Junnies spk on another forum now which is why this one is a bit quiet but most still pop back - I will never leave BE Iv made so many friends here!

If you would like the link to the forum activate your email button or post your email addy and i'll send it to you.

Take care and hope to spk soon.
    love Elaine
    xx xx
  • I do not think its weird in the slightest. You are a Junnie mummy just like the rest of us and Sienna is still a Junnie baby except she is an angel.

Plus if you want to, you can join in the chats and talk about Nathan. You'd be alot of help to new mums having been there and gone through alot of milestones with him.

I'll post you the link but dont feel you have to join hun its totally up to you - we can still keep in touch on here or through Siennas page if you want to. Nobody thinks you are weird babe - if they do then there is something wrong with them.

Take care hun. This is my Email address if you want it
    elaine_alderman@hotmail.com

xxxxxxxxxx