Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Miss you all..............

Really miss my June mummies, where have you all gone...........

Katie and Mason.x x x

Replies

• oh katie i do too!

alot of people have gone. I know every1s busy being mummies but i will still find time to come on here as the advice/support/friendship is so important to me.

Im not going anywhere - trust me! ;\)

Elaine xx
  • HI Katie, me and Ashton are still here too!!! Do sometimes find it hard to get some time to come on as oftern as I did when I was pregnant, but like Elaine says the friendships we formed whilst pregnant are importnant and don't want any of us to lose touch! Tammi & Ashton xxx
  • Hi girls........

Yes gone are the days where we could sit on here all day eating lots and rubbing our bellies!!! I usually come on at night during Masons night feed/early morning feed to catch up on how everybody is doing.

I am taking Mason to baby massage today, really looking forward to it as will be our first bit of one to one precious time as Sam has been a bit of a pickle lately so has been harder and more demanding than Mason!!! Sam starts school on the 10th September, can't believe it, he had just grown up all of a sudden. Will miss him terribly but will be nice to just have 1 to worry about and the walk to skool (up a very steep hill) will hopefully help me back into my jeans!!!

Hows your LO been throught the night now Elaine?

Have you started your swimming classes Tammi?? If so how did they go?

Katie.x x x
  • Hi Katie, swimming classes start next Wednesday, really looking forward to them, althoungh can't find any swim nappies yet!!!
    Me and Ashton have finished out baby massage classes now, but he loved them, we still do it every night after his bath. Normally bath him, then get him dried and wrapped in a blanket with just his nappy on then feed him and then do the massage. Normally he is asleep half way through, lol. Must be soooo relaxed. Have found that he is sleeping better after doing this, and for the last three nights he has slept for at least 9 hours straight!!! Let me know how you get on with Mason. Tammi & Ashton xxx
  • hi katie

Tyler slept nearly 6 hours last night!! So hes getting there. Were gonna start baby massage too! - next week so that'll be interesting - never done it with my other 2!

I still sit on here stuffing my face!!LOL!! But im bk in my jeans already so I dnt mind. Running around for 3 demanding kids is making me loose the weight!!

Has Sam started nursery or full time school?

Elaine and boys xx
  • I'm still here too!!

I find I have the opposite problem - too much time on my hands. Tommy sleeps loads, my other boys are away at their dads and my OH is working loads at the mo! He is being made redundant in November so is doing as much overtime as possible problem is I am spending most of it on Ebay teehee!

I am sooooo bored - i need a life!!!!

Has anyone been in touch with their local SureStart Centre - am thinking of finding my local one just so I can get out and about more and wondered what they do there!
  • Hi girls..........

I couldn't go to baby massage, was at docs instead, Mason has a nasty virus bless him and is now on antibiotics and eye drops. He is such a strong lil' boy tho and isn't crying just wants lots of hugs and cuddles which I love.

Tammi, in my local TK Maxx they had proper swimming pants in 0-3 reduced to ??2 so not sure if you have one near you.

Elaine, Sam starts infant school or big school as he calls it on 10th Sept. I tried all his uniform on him last night, he looked sooo grown up. He only has 3 days part time then they go full time so bit worried for him but know he will be fine.

Hi Lee, you lucky thing, Mason is very active in the day so everything is done in a rush but I'm not complaining as he sleeps really well at night only getting up once, think that is because he is a pig not because he needs it!!

Glad some of you are still around. Do any of you miss being pregnant?
    I do heeeeeeeappps. Looked back at my bump pics and couldn't believe how big I was!!!

Anyway Mason whinging so that must be my cue to go!!

Katie.x x x
  • I'm still knocking about as well ;\) I don't really belong in here as my lazy lad actually turned up on the 1st July so I tend to flit between here and born in July forum. I definately don't miss being pregnant, it was so hard trying to keep up with Millie with a giant bump!! Now I just have to chase after her with a pushchair like some sort of crazy woman!! How is everybody doing for sleep? I'm am increadibly lucky that Barney sleeps for up to 10 hours from his last feed at 7.00pm and then goes straight down after his night feed as well. Very different from Millie who at this age was up for hours every night.
    xx
  • tyler has gone 6 hrs a couple of times but now bk to every 4 hrs. I dont really mind tho as its a chance to get time just me and him without 2 noisy toddlers around. 10 hrs is great. Well done Barney!!

Elaine xx
  • ive been poo not keeping as intouch 2. siena has a good cry for a couple of hours most nights so the nights she sleeps i clean up and catch up on random things i always check ur posts but once ive had a good read on here i dont get time left 2 post but i am still here!!
    will some1 help me with adding photos onto here i have dont that photo bucket thingy but it just wont work any ideas??? we need some new topics such as photo gallery so we can regular add photos of us all xx
  • Hi girls
    I am so bad, I miss you all, I just haven't had time to come on here, hubby works shifts which mean 4 out of 6 days I'm on my own with libby in the evening and she is so demanding with breast feeding. She also never sleeps in the day apart from half hr power naps and I'm busy catching up on sterilizing and soaking nappies at night when she's in bed. I am soo lucky though that she sleeps well at night and has done early on.

I have so much to catch up on, I hope you are all well and congratulations to all of you who i never got chance to congratulate.

we're off to Majorca in 2 weeks with my parents so that will be interesting, it's a military operation taking her away for a day never mind 2 weeks. Must get some of those little swimming pants.

I'll try and get through posts and respond, hope you've posted piccies I want to see your babbas.

Take care Em and libby xxx
  • Hi everyone!

Sooo nice to see so many of you all still on here...I never seem to find the time with baby Braedon and my 5 yr old at home on school hols!!!

Hope everyone and their lo's are ok and everyone is enjoying mummyhood. Had to take Braedon to hospital couple of weeks ago as losing weight and refusing to feed, now all sorted although unfortunately have pretty much had to stop breastfeeding as my milk supply has been really poor and i was starving him without realising (such a bad mum!!!) so had to put him on formula. still trying to bf whenever i can but been told at hospital not to even bother trying to maintain his nutritional needs by bf...feel quite sad about it image never mind, he has been gaining weight, smiling and happy so for the best.

anyway, great to know how u r all doing...will be better and try to come on here a bit more often

Claudia + Braedon xxxx
  • Hi all

Just starting to get more time on here now, my son is calming down now, back to school next week hurray!! lol

Although now he is playing on the ps3, wants to be like his daddy he says my bf thinks its cool now he has a ps3 buddy lol

Caitlin is doing well sleeps till 5am from 8.30pm so thats good, started working for my parents in their business in august, great as I get paid and can take both the kids to their office, its hard work with robbie off school at the minute though, will be easier when its just Caitlin and me.
    I'm happy as it gets me out the house and my parents let me work 10-2 and go to docs and baby appointment/classes

How is everyone, Caitlin is now 11lb 4, coming along nicely, having some pics taken today as we won a competition and get ??100 off any pics we want. I want something different any ideas, I know I want one of Caitlin on her own and Robbie same and then one together.

I am starting dieting now, although bf helps I want to get back into my size 10s. I will be using this site and a seperate thread to post progress and hope everyone else will join in, we could all motivate each other.

Take care girls

My god I can gas on :lol:

Tracey, Caitlin and Robbie
  • When I had my boys pics done I had 1 of Isaac with his favourite blanket so when he is older (and the blanket is all tatty) its a nice reminder. Does Robbie have a fav blanket/toy or Caitlins first Teddy maybe? xx