Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hair

Bit of a daft post really but I just wondered if Zac is the only baldy baby here???

Not something I'm worried about really but when he was born he had a nice sprinkling of brown hair and that all fell out and he's now bald! Well he does have some hair but its so fair you can hardly see it...

Its coming back through blonde and I'm hoping it stays blonde so he has something of me (as he's so like his dad in every other way!)...

Just wondered if anyone else has baldies or has had in the past and if so when did they get hair?

Amy x

Replies

• Options
    aaaawwww!! bless him. My sis was bald till she was 2! wE STILL CALL HER bEKKI BALDY TO THIS DAY - SHE HATES IT!

sorry bout the caps! xx
  • Options
    hehe luca is just like that amy, lol i keep pulling new strands of hair accidently not realising its his!!!
  • Options
    ahh, bless...dont worry, both of mine are baldies! Madi didnt grow more than a lttle pudding bowl style till she was 3 - she used to come home from preschool and cry, askingwhy all the girls have long girly hair while she has boy hair! She now has lovely long locks (she nearly 6 now). Braedon also a baldy too xxx