Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

abandoned

Where are you all!!!! i feel so lonely!! :cry:

Replies

• I'm here hon! I tend to be on baby most of the time!

Hope we hear some good news from Glitterstargirl soon - am so worried for her!
  • Hi I am still here too! Been really busy this week, hence why I have not been on much - Pete is off work this week.
    Has anyone heard how Sienna is doing? No news is good news, right?
    Tammi & ashton xxx
  • hiya im here 2 dont get much time in a block 2 read posts and then type but i always check hope ur all ok, having a nitemere with my 20mth old (neve) at the min OMG she is being a little madame, she will not get in her pram or car seat, have her rains on aggghhhhhh its so bloody hard work at the min, but she adores siena and kisses her and EVERY baby in sight all the time i thought the problems start at 2 this isnt on got 4 mths left yet lol!! xx
  • *phew* thought ud all left me!!

I really do hope Sienna's improving. Glitterstargirl hasnt been on for a while.

Spk soon girls!! xx xx
  • I look on here everyday day to see if she has been on - but like Tammi says, No news is good news right?
  • I'm still here too but with Sam starting school this week I have been extra busy. Also Mason has had a nasty cold so has been wanting lots of cuddles.
    I look everyday for news on Sienna. Still sending thoughts and prayers out.
    x x x
  • awww elaine im here sometimes too, although i texted you yesterday as texting is probs a little easier with robbie at school n busy shoppin n sorting things for our house moving in date finally 10th november hooray, let me know next time your off to london and we will catch up xx

take care chick and hugs to the boys, big one for tyler from caitlin

Tracey