Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

I'm sad!

I don't know about all u other junnie mummies but im really sad that this past year has come around so quick, i can't believe it. It only seems like yesterday that we were guessing the dates and weights are babies were going to be, and now although im chuffed to bits with my beautiful baby girl, im sad that shes turning one, coz now it really does seem like the end of an era (very dramatic i know) but shes going further and further away from been my little tiny baby. Is anyone else feeling a little sad that their junnies are either already one or are coming up to one xxx

Replies

• ahhh hun know how you feel, I always say to people i cant wait till hes crawling walking talking etc But i do want my ickle one back!!
  • I agree 100% I feel exactly the same - esp coz it looks like Tyler will be my last one xx
  • I'm really upset, I keep crying! This year has gone sooo fast, I keep thinking back to this time last year and being fat and uncomfortable but i wish i was pg again! i love my lo and its lovely to see her move round by herself and bable etc but it does make me feel sad, i said it to my oh the other day and i think he thought i was bit crzy, Its nice to know i'm not the only one who feel sad

xxx
  • I'm feeling a little sad about it too! It feels like they just don't need you quite as much as when they were teeny tiny babies!

I was looking through all the photos of Dylan from when he was born...its amazing how these little beings change so much!

Sarah x

• I'm the same as You Lizzy, these last few weeks I have been crying at silly things for nothing!! I think it's because Livs is almost one and I have just got my 2 year old out of nappies a few weeks ago. It feels like everything is happening far too quickly!! Livs is now standing up and climbing the stairs!! When shes walking I know thats when it will REALLY hit me, no more baby Livs image
    Im hoping my oh agrees to let us try for another towards the end of the year, he he!!! I would'nt want to think I'll never go through pregnancy and having a new baby again image That scares me more!!

x x x x
  • Im sooooo glad that ur all sad with me, lol. In the nicest possible way of cource. I actually thought that i was turning into abit of a neurotic mother, lol. Im with u sugar n spice we've just got Rhys outa nappies as well and he will be three in august, when i look at him now hes a proper little boy just doing his own thing n im lucky if a even get a cuddle these days, lol, and Sophie will soon be the same. Thats it time to start planning for baby number 3, 4, 5, 6..... I will keep going until i dnt feel sad at their 1st birthday, lol. Although that might be a little extreme. xxx