Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

christmas presents ldeas and links

hiya, well with christmas in a few weeks thought i would get some ideas flowing of our lo's. i bought this for siena you dont get the doll thats a tenner from argos but i think this is just fab and also its so cheap!! add on other bargains you see and any tips to share xx

http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/product/index.jsp?pid=51616640

Replies

• Hey there - can't believe we're talking Christmas already!!!

I'd like to get Dylan the Learn & Groove Activity Station, a caterpiller toy with numbers etc on it & the Choo Choo train thing with animals in it! I think these are all in the Boots 3 for 2 offer & i've still got a giftcard for Boots from when he was born...so there sorted!

My Dad wants to get him a sit in electric car thing....he knows he's too young, but had already selected one when Dylan was about 4 weeks old - lol!!! Slightly over-enthusiastic Grampa (but great nonetheless)!!

Saw a lovely Baby's First Christmas bauble in Mamas & Papas too!

There's soooo many things - i've really gotta stop myself from going mad, otherwise no other family member will get anything...think i'll start my pressie list tomorrow!

Sarah xx
  • Thanks for this, that is a real bargain! I'm definately going to try and get one for Macie. Just checked the website and its out of stcok so might pop into the shop tomorrow!!