Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

useless safety equipment (also in todler)

Does anyone else have issues with the things you put into plug sockets to stop todlers putting things in them and getting electrocuted?

My Zacky is 17 mths and can take the covers out easily. He can even take them out and put plugs in and vice versa.

Iv given up and think ive wasted some money on something useless LOL.

Beck

Replies

• He sounds like a very clever little boy!!! Even my 4.5 yr old cant work out how to pull them out. Which brand of covers are you using? The ones we have you have to stick the plug up inside it to flip them out. We have some even better ones that will only come out with a screwdriver but they are for plugs we never use as it's just a pain trying to get them out! x x x
  • Thanks for the advice, Im going to have to do some upgrading i think LOL.

PS we bought some travel stair gates when he was little as well and the curious little tyke even found out that if he hit the bottom of them in a certain place or way the n it flipped up and he could go under them.

He makes it his job the find out how things work so thibk he will keep trying till he figures things out no matter how long it takes LOL.
  • lmao! I have trouble getting those bloody things off!! What a clever little monkey!! Hehehe xxx