Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Finally!

Hi Ladies,
Iv not bin on here for a while, in fact iv not been near a computer for a while since going back to work, iv hardly had time to think life has just bin so hectic. Anyway this post is about Sophie and how she has finally got her top two teeth, this brings her to a grand total of four, lol. Not alot for 11months I know considering Rhys had about 10by this age (no exageration). Im just so happy coz i was starting to get abit worried as her bottom two came thru at the beginning of feb and then nothing for so long. I was actually going to take her to the HV, but then last week the top two cut and they are well n truely thru now.

How many teeth have other Junie babies got and how long did they take to come thru? xxx

Replies

• Hi hun, Livs has only just got her top two teeth thro this week!!! The bottom teeth only came thro about a month b4!! So she now has 4 in total!! (just)
    Nice to hear from you hun, hope everything is going well with work and the kids?
    Sarah x x x x
  • lol kerrymc sophie has alot of teeth compared to Luca lol he has no teeth!!!! he's been showing teething signs since he was two months old and still nothing i want a tooth lol!!
  • hiya,
    Lily's got her 7th tooth comin thru at the moment, but she didn't start gettin ne teeth til bout 7 months old and since then they've come thru quite fast

xxx
  • my luca has 9 but hes had them for ages its all stopped? i have to book his jabs tommorow image

xxxxx
  • anabels teeth finally started coming through at 7mths and she now has 8,
    little moo likes any opartunity to get my finger in her mouth just so she can bite me, even if it means she searches the entire carpet for the only bit of fluff and tries to swallow it lol xxx
    hope ur all well x
  • Jonathan has 8 teeth and 1 molar and 1 canine on the way!
  • Dylan has 8 teeth through & 2 molars on the way! His first two cut at 4 months, which seemed so young!
  • Zac has 7 (4 top, 3 bottom). The bottom two cut early in the year, prob jan/feb time and then the others only recently.... all very close together - the top ones caused lots of poorliness for my lil man tho - he had a virus with two and was quite poorly with the others... hope thats it for a bit if I'm honest!

xxx
  • Zac has 7 (4 top, 3 bottom). The bottom two cut early in the year, prob jan/feb time and then the others only recently.... all very close together - the top ones caused lots of poorliness for my lil man tho - he had a virus with two and was quite poorly with the others... hope thats it for a bit if I'm honest!

xxx
  • Awww our junie babies have loads of teeth, theyll be eating steak soon. Sophie finally had her 8month check with HV on 1st june (just 25 days b4 her 1st bday?!, lol). Iv not had her weighed for ages so i was pretty suprised when they told me she was 24lb 1oz, she is very tall but this seems huge, wot do other junie babies weigh? xxx
  • Zac was weighed Tuesday and is 23lb 7oz xx