Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

weight

how much does your Junie weigh??

Im getting Tyler weighed this avo :\)

xx

Replies

• Options
    Had Zacky weighed on Tuesday and he was 23lb 9oz. He has not been eating as well the last couple of months and had only put on 1oz in the last month. HV said that it has just taken a while longer for him to have the 'starting to walk weight dip'. Im just hoping that he will start to eat properly again when his latest batch of teeth have finished coming through. Begining to think that i will have to start getting him 6-9 months clothes again as his 9-12mths clothes are falling off him now lol. Wouldnt mind but he had loads of clothes as birthday gifts and they are mostly 12-18months LOL. THe rate we are going he wont fit in them till he is 4 LOL. Must add at this point though that his last couple of growth spurts have been in height and not weight.

QB- sounds like Rubys doing well with her weight now, hope all goes well at her appointment.

Beck n Zacky
  • Options
    Lily was 23lbs15oz last time she was weighed, but that was ages ago, I can't go nemore now I'm at work and her daddy never remembers on his day off. Def feels like she's put on weight she's gettin heavy to carry and she's eatin lots, only finger food though at least its better than nothin I spose. This mornin for her breakie she had a slice and a half of toast and cheerios and fruit, i dunno where she's puttin it! Think she mite havin a growth spurt at the mo, hope this one is in height her little legs r so short! x
  • Options
    Not had Zac weighed since 21st July - he was 22lb 15oz then, spot on 50th centile.

i know what you mean about clothers Beck... Zac got loads of 12-18 mths stuff for his b'day too and altho some fits some is way too big still and its all summery too so no doubt he'll start fitting in it all slap bang in the middle of winter! oh well!
  • Options
    Now I'm going to sound soooo bad here but I haven't had Reiss weighed since February lol!!!! Mind you I did have him weighed at least 6 times since he was born whereas with Jules I only took him to be weighed twice. How slack am I?!

I just know he's actually pretty small as he is still in some 9-12 month clothes and he looks diddy walking round. I'm not worried however cos he has bundles of energy and he eats!xx
  • Options
    Now I'm going to sound soooo bad here but I haven't had Reiss weighed since February lol!!!! Mind you I did have him weighed at least 6 times since he was born whereas with Jules I only took him to be weighed twice. How slack am I?!

I just know he's actually pretty small as he is still in some 9-12 month clothes and he looks diddy walking round. I'm not worried however cos he has bundles of energy and he eats!xx
  • Options
    dont worry Karen I havnt had Tyler weighed since he was 5 months old! xx
  • Options
    not had alex weighed since his 8 month check, my scales say he weighs 23.5 lb. would go to get him weighed but hv only does clinic on a tuesday morning and i work all day tuesday, how crap is my hv.