Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

cant believe our LOs will be 1 next month

Where has the time gone? Hope you are all well! image

Whats everyones plans for their Junnies 1st Birthday?

Elaine & boys xxxxx

Replies

• Options
    I know its flown past so fast, this time last year i was big and uncomfortable!

Oh's mum is comin over to stay, hopefully the weather will b nice and we'll have my family round for a BBQ.

Still need to find lily a present tho, dunno wot to get.

Wot r u gonna b doin?
    xxx
  • Options
    Ah they both sound great! We will prob have a lil Tea party with family. xx
  • Options
    caitlin is having a soft play party with 9 of her baby friends, she has a birthday im 1 n printed name tshirt with itng on for her active party

then on saturday bbq or tea party with rays family n mine with bouncy castle for kids n caitlin will be wearing a gorgeous dress n hairband if she will keep it in lol

im so excited only got a few more pressies to get

then onto robbies 6th birthday in london superhero theme oooh just too exciting lol
  • Options
    Where has the time gone???? Scary how fast our little babies have all grown up. We are having family up on the Sunday for a tea party then on the Thursday (his actual birthday) all his baby friends are coming round for another wee party and a play. Then Pete is off to France the next day for a whole week!!!!!!!!!! How will I cope??? xxx