Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Ashtons Home!!! - Update - had check up on Friday!!!!

Hi girls, firslty thanks for all your kind words - in tears reading them. Especially the comment from gillerstar - think I know understand what you muct be going through but on a much smaller scale!

Well we have just got home, Ashton has to take three different meds through out the day and gaviscon in every bottle and they have also put him on special milk can nutricare which is a prescribtion only milk. The tins are only 400g so gonna have to be really organised so that I don't run out, one tin only lasts about 4 days!!!!

He hasn't been sick since 4am on Sunday morning and is only having one dirty nappy a day so fingers crossed he will start to pile the weight on!

Love Tammi & Ashton xxxx

[Modified by: tamarabell on 06 September 2008 18:05:57 ]

Replies

• Great to hear Ashton is home Tammi you must be so pleased!

Sounds like you have had some progress with the prescription milk too...

Keep us posted on his progress.

Thinking of you both.

Love Amy & Zac
  • Soooooo pleased to hear Ashton is home hun and hasn't been sick. Was so sad to hear your news. Glad things look like they are improving. Mason has to have gaviscon in every bottle and the difference it makes is fantastic.

Katie and Mason.x x x
  • Am really pleased to hear that Ashton is home with you now babe!

You must have been soo worried but at last you are getting the right help! Sounds like he has made a big improvement already!

Good luck with your organisational skills.

Love to you all,
    Lee
    xxxxx
  • so glad he is home Tammi. Take care all of you! xx
  • Glad you've got him back home hun. Hope that now they know what is bothering him he piles on the weight for you.
    xx
  • Hi girls just to let you know that we were back at the hospital on Friday for a check up and the doctors were amazed at his progress so far.

He was 8lb 2ozs when he was first admitted to hospital last Friday and 1 week later he was weighing in at 9lb 5ozs!!!! So his special milk and medicine is definatley working!!!

Tammi & chubby Ashton xxxx
  • Tammi,

That is fantastic news and you must be so relieved!!!

Well done Ashton for taking to the milk and medicine soooo well!!!

Love Lee
    xxxxx
  • hi tammi i got ur txt but no credit!! going through a broke period at the mo.

so glad Ashtons gaining weight now i bet ur so relieved! Cant wait to see some pics of chubby bubby Ashton! Take care all of you. ;\)

love Elaine and boys xx
  • what a little chubster image Thats great news tammi - you must feel so relieved!

xx
  • Fantastic news hun, really pleased for you all that Ashton is now gaining weight and feeling better.

Katie and Mason.x x x
  • He has just been weighted again and is now 9lb 12ozs!!!! Tammi & Ashton xxx
  • That is absolutely brilliant Tammi!

He is putting weight on so fast - you must really notice the difference in him!

Love to you both,
    Lee
    xxxxx