Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Loiuse&Evan

Hi,

I know I'm not from this forum but I was just doing a nosy and was looking thru the resent update pics. I don't want to worry you but I thought I'd message anyway just so you can check it out. I noticed that one of Evan's eyes are white with the camera reflection and that can be a sign that something is wrong. Please take the photo and your boy to get checked. You can also check if his eye is like that in other photos. If it's just one then it's probably the camera angle. It is probably nothing but my friends nephew had retinoblastoma which was picked up from a photo and now I have a habit of looking just incase. . Sorry if this upsets you. Big hugs xxx

This is the pic I'm talking about:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f22/Cymro1980/PICT1087.jpg

Replies

• Options
    No thanks so much for msging me I would rather someone looked out for my little man than not at all - Ill take him to get checked out

• Options
    Let me know how you get on. I'm in the born in march 08 forum. I'm sure he's fine. xxx
  • Options
    hey how have you got on did you go the doctors?? xxx
  • Options
    Ive had him checked out and everything is fine thankfully, doc thought I was a hypercondriac lol but who cares!!

• Options
    great news on the big OK, i think u were being a good mummy taking him and doctors should NEVER make you feel like that. they advertise everywhere about all kinds of problems and they shouldnt take any of our worrys lightly. i would have done the same thing taking my daughter, so good on you for going xx
  • Options
    So glad! I agree too who cares if we look silly coz one of these days we are going to go and it is going to be something wrong. Better safe than sorry.