Forum homeβ€Ί Archived Birth Clubsβ€Ί My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ok, am I the only one that....

has a lazy baby who STILL does not:

Roll
Have any teeth
Sit (but is getting there)
Like his jumperoo

?????

This kid is soooo lazy!

On the plus side, he does sleep through - sometimes needs a dummy replug at 5ish, eats well, drinks milk well, does go down for more than a nano second to play as long as he can see me (we're talking 10-15 minutes, but I've been used to nothing so this is fab!), loves being in his buggy and I can go for really long walks with him before he gets fretful - as long as he is fed and watered!

xx

Replies

• Options
    Tyler dosnt sit - he leans LOL and he dosnt have a jumperoo. (poor deprived child)

Reiss sleeps well and eats fantastic so I think that more than makes up for the rest - I think most mums would rather have that!! (esp those with other kids lol ei - me!!) lol xx xx
  • Options
    well if i'd replied 24 hours ago I would have said Zac had no teeth eiether but i discovered one last night!

He doesn't roll tho anbd has only just started to sit with support....

xx
  • Options
    Barney has no teeth and absolutely no interest in rolling over! He can sit up, but I think he only does that as it makes it easier to stuff his face :lol:
    xx
  • Options
    Livs is just the same. Really wierd for me as my other two were doing alot more than she is!
    She doesnt roll, sit up, or have ne teeth although she has been teething for months! She is def very lazy and happy to lay there an watch the world go by! I like it tho, she is just staying my baby for longerimage x x x
  • Options
    We can't blame the laziness on having boys then!

Zac can't even suss out feeding himself - i gave him a rice cake earlier and he just stared at it, shook it before finally breaking it in half....

Everything else he picks up goes straight in his mouth but when its food! duh.... eats well but it has to be on a spoon that mummy is holding!

• Options
    Well, Tommy can roll from his back to his front but has no idea that it might one day be possible to go back again and at the minute his 2nd tooth is cutting through (can see it) BUT he doesnt want to sit on his own, play on his own, or be bothered with chewing lumps. He is now eating some finger foods but I think thats only when hes sucked it to pieces then eventually it slides down to his belly.
  • Options
    Reiss has just learned to kiss!!! YAY, he DOES something lol!

When you make a kissing noise, he opens his mouth - Alex has been teaching him, but he did it loads tonight. Too cute (in a slobbery wet kissed way)xx
  • Options
    oh Karen thats so cute! x

ok, Braedon does not roll, have any teeth, eat fruit (!?!), cope with lumps with his food, sleep during the day...but he can sit up just about, blow big loud slobbery raspberries, rock himself in his rocker, laugh when we say the word "sock" and kick the hell out of me when he's in his carrier.
    and that will do nicely for me! xxxxx
  • Options
    Sock? These bubbas are so random lol!xx
  • Options
    Ahh don't worry girls - Gabe didnt roll till 6.5 months now he's 8 months and hardly ever does!

He has only JUST (today!) started sitting for more than 20secs at a time (did about 10 mins, yay!).

He does have a whopping 4 teeth though!

But no jumperoo either.... :cry:
  • Options
    Dare I say that Zacky willquite happily sit unaided and play by himself. But willhe role NO. He rolled once when he was really small but hasnt since. I think that he is alot like most men and just thinks 'why should I do it if someone else will do it for me' or 'well I didnt get much out of that so I wont bother again'. LOL. Even his teeth have slowed down now they have cut, they dont want to come out of his gum properly. LOL.

I didnt think that Zacky sitting up unaided for ages was strange til Monday at playgroup and realised that none of the other children (who are 1 week younger) were able to do it!! Guess Iv had my mommy blinkers on again.

Beck