Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

Finally have the net back!!!!

Hi girls...I finally have the internet back in my new house!!!

Trying to deswperately catch up on all the posts and news..

Huuuuge congrats Zoey on your blue bump, so so so pleased for you...

Huuuge congrats to Natalie on her gorgeous daughter Olivia....

Have I missed anybody else out with news etx??? Please let me know....

Well Sienna is 5 weeks old now and is such a bloody dream baby, I am so so lucky, she only wakes for 1 feed at 6am and thats from 11pm at night and happily sits/sleeps in her chair all day...she has a few colic fits in the early evening but a bit of gripe water sorts her out. I really can't believe how lucky I am.
She is still tiny bless her and has more claothes than me, rich and the boys put together.
I am truly enjoying being a mum this time around, and as I know its def my last I am savouring every moment.
Sienna is now smiling and giggling and cooing and all her hair has fallen out!!!

How are all your LOs doing?? Mason is such a little dude. He says hello to everybody and everything inc cars, lamposts and trees and said blue and yellow yday!!!
Please stay in touch with me now I is back online as since I have moved to new area and new house I havn't really made too many friends yet and have missed you all heaps.

Katie and the Klan.x x x x x x x x

Replies

• hi katie,

Im so pleased ur back! sienna sounds like the perfect baby!!
    hows mason been with her?? bless hin saying hello to eveyone!!
    summer is a diva and doesnt feel the need to talk, she understands what i say like if i say wheres summers drink she will go and get it etc but when she wants something she points and screams so im not gonna give her what she wants anymore and maybe she will learn to talk abit.
    summer calls everyone dad well i say eveyone, everyone except her actual dad! which is bloody hilarious!!!

so glad ur back with us and ur doing so well hun

hugs vicky and the diva xx
  • Its lovely to have you back! She sounds so perfect. I have to get off for now but will spk more tomorrow.

Take care xx
  • Ok, so now you've made me completely jealous - will you consider a swap?lol.

Sienna is gorgeous hon, no wonder you're so proud. How are Mason and Sam coping with a girlie in the house?

Welcome back, so nice to see your name up there again - although you're gonna have to change it now lol. Whereabouts did you move to chick? (general area if you don't want to state obv)

Hugs.xx
  • Hi girls, thanks for your replies...gonna be quick as want to reply to other posts on here but just as I get back on the net our compter decieds to be poorly and Sam broke his nose so grrrrrrrrrrrreat, time to catch up with you all is bloody limited again!!!
    At least I have my iphone for facebook!!!

Glad to see you all still come on here, can you believe we have toddlers now, wtf!!!

Anyway gonna try to read and reply to other posts..
    Much Love
    Katie.x x x x