Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

baby talk

hi lovelies
well luca is 8 months today ;( gone to fast and now can say :

BOOBS
MAMMA
DADDY
and nain (my mum)

hes a right natter box lol hes still trying to crawl bless him. im soo missing the days he'd just lay in my arms n snuggle but am very excited about all the wonderfull experiences ahead xxxxxxx

Replies

• aww, Evan can say
    Dada
    baba
    no
    hiya

He has a Nain and a Taid aswell!!
    xx
  • aww thats so cool do you find other people try to correct ur lo when they say nain my eldests teacher kept going no charlie its nan so he repiled with no shes nain shes tiny and got black hair n is wesh (he cant say welsh properly lol) xxxx
  • Yeah or people ask you to repeat it after Evan has said it and im like no he said it right!!
  • aw, how long have hey been saying these words? cam is 7 months and doesnt say anythin yet, is that right? he jabberrs! x
  • Tyler can only say mama or dada or agooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! lol

listef - Isaac was about 9 months when he said his first word and my Niece said hers at 11 months so dont worry. If he jabbers and babbles that is a good sign of things to come! lol xx xx
  • Bless them all Ashton can say is dada dada dada dada over & over again all day!!!!! It drives me mad at times. I keep saying to him say mama but he just laughs at me!!!!!
    xxxxx
  • awww soo cute!
    Braedon only just 7 months old and says "ta ta ta" and various other unintelligible sounds but love him for it!!!!
  • aww bless luca only seems to speak when absoloutely necessary lol as in if im leaving the room xxxxxx
  • Zacky says his nickname really well, but thats about it at the mo. Unless he is screaming and then he inadvertantly screams mmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmaaaaaaaa!!!!

We usually just hear ahh boooooobooooo.