Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

While Karen's got the door open .......

what a gorgeous looking little baby boy

Replies

• Can me and Tommy come in behind her???

God, its been sooooo long since I chatted to loadsa you lot what with one thing and another!

Am down in Watford tomorrow for the weekend for my best mates wedding but would love to be back here everyday after - especially now we are soooo damn close to our lo's turning one!

Where has the time gone huh??

Think am gonna need some support on Monday too girlies - Tommy is being evicted from our bedroom Monday and into his nursery. Its the end of an era and as excited as I am I cant help but wonder where my tiny baby has gone!!

xxxx

• Course you can!!! Yey!! xx

Bet you're looking forward to going back to Watford.

Times gone so fast its hard to imagine them all turning a year!
  • yeah welcome back Lee!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great time at the wedding!

We are still waiting to get a new 3 bedroom house before we can evict Ashton, same as you looking forward to getting our room back (although it will only be till baby arrives!).

God can't believe they are all nearly one, its scary how fast time goes. Its so true that they aren't babies for long enough! xxx
  • There's always one tagging on behind huh?! lol

Welcome back too honey - i have missed being in here - our little haven.

Ah Tommy'll be fine - best thing I ever did kicking Reiss out lol - he sleeps so much better and I can actually turn over in bed without him waking up (yeah and that too - I know what you're all thinking!)

Have a great time in Watford hon - shame you're not down for longer cos we could have met up again. Next time.....

xx