Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Princess making me nervous today!!!!

Hi girls, bet you are all loving this heat?? I am in the south east and it is due to hit 30 by midday!!! Sending ice cool hugs to you all.

Hope all your Limages are coping in the heat and are sleeping ok.

Well the point of my post is that Im not due til 14th August and want her to be 2 weeks late as moving end of July and Mason has only just turned 1 and Sam will be on school hols and I just know she is going to be early but not this early....!!!

I lost my plug at 830 this morn and have been getting tightenings, cramps and tiny pains since and am just ignoring it as I had this with Mason at 35 weeks and he was 2 weeks late but am thinking humorly that yeah she would pick today and arrive as Richard is working 2 hours away today, my neighbour(also my best mate) has gone to the beach for the day and my dad and stepmum are shopping at bluewater, which is an hour away so having a little chuckle that sods law it might kick off, lol..lol...

Am posting just so I don't feel totally alone, lol....

Sorry for waffling girls

Replies

• Options
    ah hun, your not alone! I'm here! Not much help I know but moral support and all that! I've just logged on quickly... should be working from home this afternoon, and your post jumped out ata me... Hopefully its just braxton hicks. if your really worried why don't you talk to your mw....

btw where in south east are you?

• Options
    ooooooooo!!!!! xxxxxxx
  • Options
    HI Katie, I know I am too far away to help, but you know I am only at the end of the phone if you wanna call babe! Pete is away all week - this is the last time he is allowed lol. Are you about 34 weeks now? Gonna have to text you and see if you are ok! xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks for your replies girls, I'm still in tact, lol....

Still getting pains and tightenings but did with Mason and he was still overdue so putting it down to the hot weather!!!

Richard is now home so feel a bit calmer also!!!

To be honest I am so busy running round after Mason who has just started walking and Sam who has turned extra hypo in the heat that even if I was in labour I prob wouldn't notice (seriously)!!! lol.....

For those that asked where in SE I am, I am in Kent , near Whitstable Coast, about 20 min drive from White Cliffs of Dover and it reached 33 here today!!!
    Anybody else local???
    Its my birthday Wednesday so am out all day tmrw and Weds seeing people so if anything does happen I won't be alone, lol, lol,

Thankyou all once again for making me feel like I had many a shoulder to turn to.x x x xx
  • Options
    hey katie,

im feeling for u in this heat hun!!!

i hope princess stays put for a good while yet!! tell her she needs to take after her big bro!!!

have a good birthday on wednesday, its mine on saturday!!
  • Options
    Oooh, keeping fingers crossed the little lady arrives when you want her to!

I live just the other side of the Dartford Tunnel to you, so a bit of a trek! Although, i do like to go Bluewater every now & again too!!!
  • Options
    How are you feeling hunnie?? xx