Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Tammi

Hi hunnie - how are you, not long now!!!! You have got to be 39ish weeks!?!? How is Ashton? Would love to see some pics of him.

Glad the move went well. Spk soon, take care

xxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Tammi's due date is tomorrow but she currently has no internet connection till Tuesday. I cant believe her due date has come around already!

Good luck Tammi if things happen before you are back online!

xx
  • Options
    OMG I can't believe you are due tomorrow Tammi! That really has gone quickly! If you get to read this before the big day - good luck!
  • Options
    Hey girls just got back on line!!!! Have missed you all loads, lol.
    Not got much time at the moment so will try to get back on later with an update but just to let you all know Iam still here!!!! No signs of baby coming yet!!!!!! xxx
  • Options
    HELLO!!!!!

Naughty boy! You get moving for mummy soon! xx
  • Options
    Agh he's as lazy to come out as his big bro!

Good luck Tammi for when you do (and you know our deal right?!)lolxx
  • Options
    Lol Karen yeah I haven't forgotten our deal! It will be a race to see see posts the news of babies arrival on here first!

Well girlies the move went really well although it was very tiring as you can imagine moving house at 39 weeks pregnant! Our new house is fab! All freshly decorated and new carpets throughout, so no shoes allowed, lol. Ashton is now in his own room at last, had to go into him a couple of times at first but now he is really settled. Before he was sleeping 7.30 till about 5.30/6.30 whereas in his own room he is in bed between 6.30/7 and isn't waken till 7.30!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG its fab! Feel like I am getting a lie in every morning, lol. He is now walking aswell which is really tiring him out hence why he is sleeping so well at night. Also have a huge back garden, but it needs alot of work done on it, fingers crossed we will have it all sorted by next Summer so Ashton can play out in it loads. Also the area that we are in is sooooo quiet and there is a park just 3 doors away! So fab all round!

Well bubs is still tucked up inside, no sign of him making any enterance soon! Lazy sod! Had a few pains on Monday but nothing came of them and also (TMI) went to the toilet 6 times so really thought something would happen. Have had two sweeps so far and not even a show after them! So looks like it will be an induction again for me. Booked in on the 3rd Oct, which seems like ages away! Unless anyone has any ideas of how to get him out before then?????

Elaine I will get some pics of Ashton uploaded soon for you hun and some of the house! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi hun, I sooooo want to text you to see if any news but I know how annoying it is esp as my waters broke 3 days before princess arrived so thought I would just pop on here to say thinking of you and hope he gets moving real soon for you
    Sending pain free labour vibes your way hun.x x x x x
  • Options
    wanted to text u yesterday to see how u all were but yeah i remember those annoying texts lol.

looking forward to the pics xx
  • Options
    Yey pics!! I love pics, im so nosey! xx
  • Options
    How are you feeling today hun? xx
  • Options
    Disappointed!!!! Had contractions for almost two hours straight last night and then bang they just bloody stopped! On the plus side I have had a lovely day with my sister, her boyfriend and nephew PJ today which was good! Hows you? xxxx
  • Options
    baby scott has been taking lessons from his bro lol, hope its soon hun xx