Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Louise/LandE/Louise and Woowoo!

Ok, answer me woman - I've left you a message on fb, on the daily thread - you ignoring me now?! Hmm thinks, maybe she really is ignoring me and now I'm forcing her to meet up with me lol!

Right -next week, what days are you free? I'm better for Thurs or Fri but can do other days if necessary. Louise/LandE/Louise and Woowoo or whatver she's decided to call herself today (no I don't know either, think she's got a multipersonality thing going on!!) may be joining us as well but we're waiting on you for an answer!

No pressure then!:lol:

[Modified by: karen130770 on 27 November 2008 16:09:05 ]

Replies

• haha sorry love! Right thursday is perfect for me!! can't do fri cause i've got pushy mothers round hampsead heath (glutten for it!) lol would love to meet for lunch (won't feel 1 i o ta guilty because of my plans fri!! haha) might even have a pudding!! of course LandE is welcome to come along! let me know when and where? xx
  • K, call me a creature of habit but how about Brent X at 11am?! Louise - up for that? xx
  • lol sorry ladies!!!! Evan had is injections this morning and has been really miserable all day bless him, not long got him to go down!
    Thurs is fine for me and so is the tme, fits in with his naps perfect.

I know Im a woman of mystery with multiple names lol not really just trying trying to find the best one!
  • yep thats lovely for me too! x
  • Louise email me your txt oks and then we'll txt you where we are meetingxx Same for you Nataliexx

can i just call youlou and nat pls - too many letters in your names for one handed typing! mind, maybe louise is called jane today - who knows?!xx
  • lol Karen WHAT did you want me to do? x
  • lol I have done this!
  • Oh I'm not sure Natalie - Ive confused myself - I think I just meant I'd text you the details, but the usual place, usual time! I'll text you both on Wed night to make sure we're still on but you both got my no now (cos you know I'll forget on Wed!)

Lookng forward to seeing/meeting you both. Lou - how long will it take you to get there?xx
  • Not sure yet bout an hour ish due to the traffic, as gona drive as the tube is to much with Evan!
  • Ooo.. looking forwards to it as well! xx