Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Less than 13 weeks to go...I'm starting to brick it!!!

Its going toooo quick ladies and in less than 13 weeks time Princess's due date is here....

In betweeen this I am moving house (yay, finally getting a house!!)

Changing Sams school

Trying to get Mason off the bottle

Redecorate new house...

Shhhhhhhhhhhiiiiittttt
Ignorance is def bliss as know how labour is and how shit the first few weeks are and how emotionally drainging it all is....
God I am really beginning to feel sick

I know how lucky I am etc, etc, I really do but also know how hard it is going to be....

Anyway on a positive note, hope you are all well...can you believe this time last year we were nearly full term!!!

Lots of Love
Katie.x x x

Replies

• awww hun, firstly congrats on the house!!! u deserve it xxx try not to stress hun, you can cope, u are a natural with this motherhood malarky, everything will just fall into place.

ur a fab mummy and will be still when princess arrives xxx
  • Congrats on the house hon - that is fab news, am sure you will be a lot more organised than I was moving 2 weeks before Tommy and I will never forget Karens helpful suggestion of putting a trailer on the back of my wheelchair and having Paul push me down the hill to move our stuff. Moral is - dont ask Karen for tips lol

I cant believe how quickly its gone this time for you - 13 weeks left? Best I catch up with your bump pics on facebook hon - wont be long til we see you gorgeous princess on there.

You will do absolutely fine with it all babe - and she has got 2 gorgeous big brothers to help fuss over her too so am sure you will have plenty of help.

Big hugs being sent to you all
    xxxxx
  • Congrats on the new house Katie, really pleased for you as I know that was a big worry! Now can you send some magic house dust this way please!!!!!!!!!! We have a gold pass for our housing ass. as we are classed as homeless and still didn't get anything - there were 4 brand new homes advertised last week, which would have been perfect for us and didn't get one!!!! Stupid people!!!

Anyway can't believe how fast its gone for you! Whats your new house like? Do you like Sam's new school? xxxx