Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

[b] WEIGH IN DAY - JUNNIES FAT FIGHTERS!!

Replies

• I've lost 2lb this week - was secretly hoping for more but know thats a sensible amount in a week. Hope i can limit my choccie intake over easter.... I have a feeling I may have to make my eggs last ages and eat a teeny bit each day!

xx
  • Well done amy. Unfortunately im not at home today so i will have to weigh in tomorrow, iv not bin very sensible this week iv bin crash dieting abit but only to get back to 11st 10lbs so i can carry on healthily. Anyway so hopefully ill be weighing in at 11st 10lb tomorrow, all fingers and toes crossed, then my healthy eating can start properly. And easter is gona b an absolute nitemare, lol xx
  • Hi Ladies, I weighed in this morning at 11st 8lbs so im absolutely exstatic. Now im back to where i started (well even less) b4 the blip its healthy eating and lots of excercise for me, gud luck girlies:
    Thurs 12th Mar: 12stone
    Thurs 19th Mar: 11stone 11lbs
    Wed 25th Mar : 11stone 10lbs
    Thurs 2nd Apr : 12 BLOODY STONE, AHHHH!
    Friday 10th Apr: 11stone 8lbs (Horray!)

xx
  • Ladies

I'm jumping in here to add my loss to date!

5th Jan Started at 12st 10lbs
    11th Apr - 11st 8lbs

Weight loss to date: 1st 2lbs with another 13lbs to go to target weight (but would like to lose another 1st 5lbs really!)xx
  • Well done Karen!

Forgot to log my weight loss for last Thursday - was 2lbs... I'm now at 10st 2 - 16lbs to go till target! Can't wait to get in the 9's....

Amy
  • Hi guys can i join AGAIN!! Need to do something im just getting fatter and fatter i do swimming once a week but increasing my exercise now FYI new Davina dvd is great!!
    Anywho im bloody 14st 6, i wish someone would of told me how much weight you can gain when pregnant just to warn me!! i used to be 12st 3 at my lowest so going to try and lose 2lb this week and step up the exercise. lets see how i go x
  • Of course you can - the more the merrier!! 2lb a week is a good target, don't be disheartened if you sometimes STS or only lose a 1lb tho as it all adds up in the end... I'm proof ogf that - its taken ages (joined WW in Sept) but its all coming off slowley but surely.

Anyway my weight loss this week is 2.5 lbs... the 0.5 is very important as it finally puts me in the 9's (just)!!!!!! lol

So chuffed - I really didn't think I'd get here, less than a stone to go till target now! wooo hooo

I have a big night out Sat tho so really hoping it doesn't ruin all my hard work - but at the same time I'm gonna enjoy it and not worry too much about points etc - gotta enjoy myself sometimes, especially after the week I've had with Zac.

Amy xxx
  • How do u feel guys since u have lost all this weight?? Been swimming which i do every week i love it just started to learn to swim in jan so im glad that i can do this as exercise.
  • I feel so much better in myself since shifting weight - altho i'm not there yet and still have a little way to go until I'm completely happy - but then we are all our own worst critics aren't we!??!

I've always been a bit weight obsessed and looking back I've probably constantly been on and off a diet. Before having Zac I was prob a stone heavier than I would have liked anyway... but I'd never tried WW and that clearly works for me...

My problem is I love food and give way to it would munch all day!

xx
  • Had a big night out Sat with lots of naught food and alcohol so tried to be good all rest of week thinking and hoping for a STS and I've actually lost again!??! 2.5lb this week so I'm not 9st 11lb and 11lbs away from target!

xx
  • Well done amy, u must be so proud of urself im really really jealous, u'll be looking fab for the summer x

• Not sure what has happened as I've been good all week yet put on a pound! I celebrated with a binge eating day - whoops!

Back on track tomorrow - I've still got 12 lbs to lose till I'm at my 9 stone target! Hoping to be there by Zac's b'day - well thats my goal anyway!

xx
  • Not to worry amy, at the rate ur going ull be at 9st b4 u know it. Im actually taking proper action now and going back to the ww meetings and starting it all up properly agen, Tuesday will be my first day n iv got a funny feeling im gona weight alot more than wot my scales say. For the record they say 12stone now, so im really begining to think that im absolutely useless at this and im destined to be fat 4eva. Well dun and wish me luck for nxt week, xx
  • Your not useless at it at all - I just personally have to follow a strict points diet for this to work and maybe your the same - in the past if i've just tried to be good it hasn't waorked as you don't realise what your putting in your mouth when your not points counting!

Youll get there... good lukc ofr tues and let me knwo how you get on....

At least we can swap WW tips now! lol

xxx
  • Hi ladies

Well after a disastrous 3 weeks of eating complete and utter sh*te I've got back on this thing with a vengeance.

I weighed myself yesterday and I was 11lb5oz, so total weight loss is 1st4lbs yay! My target is 10st 9lbs so only 10lbs to go, but the last stone is the hardest.

I've decided to do slimfast for a couple of weeks to really shift some of these last few pounds now - I'm having a shake in the morning, one for lunch, an oatie bar mid afternoon, a sensible dinner and a slimfast snacky thing in the evening. I just need to take away the thinking about food for now as I was getting obsessed with it again - even thinking about what I'm going to eat next while I'm still eating - how stupid is that?!

I'm in a comfortable size 14 and a very tight squeeze 12, but still have a huge bulging overhanging belly - yeuch.

Well done everyone.xx
  • Welcome back karen- you've done really well... I agree last stone is hard, and ist the one you want to most! Typical

I'm a comfy 12 in most clothes at mo, 10 on top... same as I was before Zac but I just want to get dead centre of my healthy weight range...

Speaking of tummies, I always had a flat tummy pre baby, now its just seems a little saggy - guess not surprising considering how much it grew! Will i ever get rid of that!? maybe i should do some sit ups!

Good luck with slimfast - I tried it a few years ago for about a week and was starving all the time and I don't think I lost anything but I prob ate too much in the evenings! It could give you a good boost tho so hope you get on ok with it!

I have a try on of my bridesmaid dress for Sept tomorrow - hope it fits ok! Theyre not ftting it as such tomorrow as its too early but even so!

xxxx

• hi all

only a 1/2 lb loss for me this week but in right direction i guess...

hope your getting on ok?

Amy x
  • Hay ladies, iv just managed to get five mins to get on here. Well an update on my WW. When i was weighed at my first meeting the scales showed 12st 9lbs, i was so shocked coz my scales at home said 12st (so iv thrown them now). Anyway after week one i lost 4.5lbs, and week 2 weighin should be 2moz but because of the bank holiday its not on so iv gota wait til nxt monday, where hopefully i should have 2weeks worth of weight loss.

WW is defo the way 4ward for me, i had forgoten how much structure and strictness i needed to be able to lose weight and iv got a good feeling about this. My goal weight is 8st 9lbs which is abit less than before but its within the healthy weight range for my height and is bang on 4st lighter than my start weight.

Well done karen and amy, keep up the gud work, ill post in when i get weighed on the 1st june keeping everything crossed that its a guden xxx
  • hi everyone!
    i wondered if i could join in the weekly weigh in please? I've been rubbish at healthy eating over the last month or so & really really need to shift the weight especially for Dylan's christening on 4th July!!

So...start weight 10stone 11lbs
    Target - 9stone (not by 4th July but eventually)!

I've done various diets before, but am going to do a very low calorie one for now which has worked very well in the past! More importantly for me at the moment though is the exercise - not my idea of fun, but needs must!

Sarah x
  • Well done on your first week back Kerry - I'll keep eveything crossed for your next WI.... How tall are you as you goal weight is teeny? I've re set my official goal as 9st 1lb (as much as the odd 1lb annoys the cr*p out of me!) as its dead centre of the healthy weight range for my height (5ft 3).

More the merrier Sarah, good luck with the calorie counting! I'm not an exercise fan either and have got away with little more than walking with the buggy and the odd bit of swimming! But fear I may have to up it as I get nearer my goal - especially to tone!

I forgot to post my WI results last Thursday - was only 1lb though but as I get closer to goal I'm finding it even harder to shift - only 9.5lbs to go to target now tho!

Will post this weeks loss on Thurs

xxx