Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

[b] WEIGH IN DAY - JUNNIES FAT FIGHTERS!!

124»

Replies

• 1/2 a measely pound for me this week (crikey these last few pounds are REALLY hard to shift!)... so I'm 9st 10 now, 9lbs to go till my goal!

xxx
  • Hi ladies, Amy half a pound off is better than half a pound on n at least its still coming off u are very nearly there. I lost 3.5 this week taking my total to 8lb off and my first silver seven. My goal weight does seem tiny but im only 5ft 1 so its pretty central in terms of BMI. Gud luck ladies for ur next weigh-in im on monday so ill keep u posted xxx
  • Well done Kerry!

1lb off for me this week, 8lb to go!

xx
  • 1 lb off for me - haven't been that good! Got a real thing for Kettle chips and olives at the moment...not at the same time btw!!

Am thinking of joining Weight Watchers.....is the "diet" similar to Slimming World does anyone know?

Sarah x
  • Not to sure about the in's and out's to SW tbh Sarah but I would def recommend WW... I've tried numerous diets in the past but WW has really worked for me... you can have whatever you would normally eat just everything has a ponts value...

I don't feel restricted on it and would say I have a pretty regular diet apart from leaving out the obvious like not eating too much junk and watching your portions etc!

Having said all that I sometimes have massive meals on WW as I just bulk them out with veg as thats all free!

Biggest thing I miss is cheese as thats really high in points but you get used to it!

I just do WW online as don't get chance to do meetings etc, means you have to have self discpline as you haven't anyone to answer to each week as such when you weigh in, well apart from yourself of course...!

hth xxx
  • thanks for that that amylou!! Had a look online, but nice to have someone recommend it! I may also do it online as none of the meeting times really suit me, but its gonna have to wait til after Dylan's christening coz i'm gonna have to practically starve myself for that - lol!!
  • 2lbs for me this week - thats 40lb off so far and 6 to go till my target weight!

xx
  • Well done amy ur soooo close now, and well done to everyone else who is losing as well. Im down to 11st 12lbs now so have lost 11lbs so far. Iv bin laid up ill this week tho and OH has bin doing the bulk of the cooking so it will be interesting to see what the scales say when I get weighed on monday. Gud luck to everyone else, wishing those pound away xxx
  • hi ladies im back on it too. i used to be 14st 7 a month ago now Im 14st 2 at the minute this week am trying to see the 13st number on my scales this week!! want to get to 12st 4 in the long term but taking it slowly. Started running 2 days a week really feeling much better which is more important to me than the numbers but numbers help too lol. will keep in touch thanks for reading x x
  • oh ladies you are all so good how do you do it?

my little one is now 16 months old and i'm no closer to losing any more weight i just cannot get into it.

i go to ww every week but i'm ashamed to say i don't acually bother dieting something has so not yet clcked with me to get my back side into gear.

ideally i should lose about 4.4 stone but would be delighted with even 2 at the moment.

i guess i'm still up and down with questioning myself whether my baby days are over or i still want to go again, once ive made that decison i guess i will know where i stand.

is 3 aleady enough!?

i'm in a size 18 for clothes, top and bottom so all in proportion but would love to go shopping and actually have my size available.

no.1 is at school all day and no.2 is there every morning, i guess when no.3 starts pre school i could join a gym and have some me time.

oh dilemmas dilemmas!!!!!!!!!! you can tell i'm having a pants day can't you - i'm waffling - lol

xxx
  • Hi guys just an update on the weight lost have now lost over a stone. Was 14st 7 when i started now 13st 6. very pleased with myself the running and healthy eating has really helped planning to run a half marathon in april. How is evryone else doing great i hope??