Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

fidget

even though he is 16months Tyler still fidgets so much in the night. His feet stick out of the cot and his head is pushed up against the bars - he cant be comfortable? He ends up in all different positions throughout the night. He still wakes 1-2 times in the night although I am pretty sure thats just outta habbit. Is it normal fir him to move about so much in his sleep still?

xx

Replies

• Hi

J still moves loads in her sleep she's never in the same place as i left her lol usually at the other end image

Cazz
  • Zacky is only still at night when he is completely tired out or he is in our bed when he is not well.

Otherwise you hear banging all night (usually his head even though he still has his bumper up). Or his toys talking if he kicks them. I usually pull his quilt over him at least 3 times a night.
  • Olly kept banging himself on the sides of the cot during the summer and waking himself. So we decided to move him to a single bed with a guard, he has fallen out a few times, but in general sleeps a lot better.
  • Dylan ends up in all directions too! Although is sleeping much better now (thank goodness)!
    He cannot stand being under sheets/duvets/blankets and squeals & kicks his legs about to free himself if we put him under the duvet with us!! Mind you, i'm a bit the same!!
  • summer is exactly the same, which is y she is still in her cot and not a bed and a sleep bag and not a quilt she has never woken her self up yet from banging her head...very strange!