Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

what did u all have and what did u call ur lo??

really out of the loop with who had what and the names you guys picked as my internet has been of for ages.

i had a girl ... siena grace (the 2nd as the other sienna grace is older than my siena heehee) oh and with 1 N so a bit different

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hiya!

I had a little boy called Tommy on 10th June. He weighed 8lb born and had him weighed yesterday and he has gone up to 10lb 14 1/2!
  • Options
    I had my little boy, Barnaby Jaxon Gould, on 1st July (7 days late). He weighed in at 9lb 7oz and by 10 days was 9lb15oz. Not had him weighed for 10 days now but I think when the hv weighs him next week he will probably be about 12lb.
    xx
  • Options
    Hiya

I had a little boy on 28th June at 12 days overdue and he is called Braedon Michael David...he weighed 7lb at birth and is now 8lb 6oz so doing well!

Hope everyone is well and nice to see you all on here!!!

Claudia
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi I had a little boy on the 25th June (11 days late) called Ashton. At birth he was 8lb 5.5ozs but has struggled to regain his birth weight and today weighed in at 8lb 2.5 ozs. Tammi xxx
  • Options
    I had a little boy, Zac Taylor, he was 7 days late born on 26th June and weighed 8lb 2oz... he's 8lb 15oz now.

Amy & Zac
    xx
  • Options
    I had Dylan Thomas on 30th June (8 days late). He weighed 8lbs! Was weighed about 10 days ago & was 9lb 2oz!
  • Options
    I had Tyler 8 days late on 19th June, he weighed 8lb 1.5 oz and weighs over 10lbs now.
  • Options
    i had alex on the 21st of june weighing 9lb 2 at last weigh in at 5 weeks he was 12lb 5.. he sounds big compared with your lo's
  • Options
    wow all these babies putting on lots of weight its great 2 hear that they are all doing well. siena was 7lbs 13oz but last weight 10lbs 8oz and she is 5wks so getting bigger which is great!
    how do u upload photos?? i think we need 2 start a new thread showing them all of wud love 2 c them all, so if any1 is good on pc and can work out how 2 post photos on start it of xx
  • Options
    I had a little boy Cameron Paul weighing 7lb 9oz at birth and 10lb 15oz today!
    he's brill, i am so proud!
    x x
  • Options
    Hi, we had a lovely little girlie, Katie Mia - she was 5 days early and came on Sunday, 29th June just after having my Sunday dinner, what a good girl LOL. She was in a hurry as she only took exactly 10 mins to come. She weighed 6lb 13oz.

Congrats and well done to all mums - enjoy your new bundles!

Chelle x
  • Options
    I had a girl, Phoebe Jane, born on 24th June weighing 7lbs 7.5oz. Had her weighed today and she is now 10lbs 12oz.
  • Options
    I had Mason James Atkins 13 days late on 12th June. He weighed 8lb 1oz and has has made my life totally make sense.

That goofy big smile first thing in the morning....priceless....

Katie (a very happy, proud mummy).x x x