Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2nd Bdays coming up Eeekk!!

What are you doing for your Junies Birthday? Dont think we'll be doing much for Tyler as its only days after my due date. Feel a bit guilty but it cant be helped. What are you getting LO?

Elaine & Boys
xxx

Replies

• Options
    We have bought Zac a outdoor playhouse, we've had it for a few weeks now as it was on offer, its safely tucked up in the garage until the big day! I said that was it from us they are quite expensive but dh then went and bought a little slide too (also on offer) - I've told him thats enough though as he'll get loads of other presents too but I keep seeing so many things I'd love to get him!! Esp the Handy Manny stuff in the Disney Store - he loves Handy Manny!

Lucky for us Zac's b'day is a Saturday this year so we will prob have a little party for his playgroup friends in garden (weather permiting) - there's only 4-5 of them so nothing too big! Then might just say to family to pop in throughout afternoon if they like and we can do some nibbles etc, don't want anything too OTT! Just hope it doesn't rain this year!

xx
  • Options
    Hi girls!!! Can't believe they will all be two soon! Elaine yours could be a double birthday, lol!

Ashtons birthday is on the Friday this year so think on the Sat we are going to go for a picnic at a local nature walk place with his mates then on the Sunday family can drop by if they want. Really wanted a big party in the garden this year but doesn't look like Pete is going to have it finished in time as there is still no grass seed down!!!!

Amy have a look in Asda as they do buddy tools and a box which is really similar to Handy mannys, we got it for Ashton the other week and the box and 4 extra tools was only ??11! xxxxx
  • Options
    hi all, we are taking caitlin to london zoo and buying her slide n mickey mouse club house stuff, cant afford much as its robbie's month later n he is going to legoland n wants a bike. Feel bad but need to budget a bit
  • Options
    Thanks Tammi, will def give asda a try!

Don't feel bad Tracey, Caitlin won't care 'how much' you spend, quite often Zac ignores his more expensive toys in favour of a happy meal toy!!

xx
  • Options
    I can't believe our los are gonna b 2, where has the time gone? Seems like only yesterday I was pg!

Its my birthday the day b4 Lily's so we're going to jersey and staying over night, we're gonna go to the zoo and prob on the little train that runs along the seafront, hopefully lo will enjoy it!

Not sure what we're getting lo yet, was thinking of a smart trike but not sure if I can justify the ??65 on a trike. x