Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How big is my little man???

Oh my god my step mum just e-maield me this picture and I can't believe how big my little Ashton looks!!!!!

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f28/tamarabellscott/nov2008200051.jpg

[Modified by: tamarabell on 22 November 2008 17:03:58 ]

Replies

• God hun, he looks huge!! Not in a bad way, he's really tall isn't he? I'm thinking it might just be the way the photo's taken though as he looks nearly as tall as Millie lol. What size clothes does he wear now?
    xx
  • Grief - he looks like he's gonna get down and walk! Isn't it funny how you don't realise how big they are til you see them in a photo?! Or with someone you're not used to seeing them with!

He's lovely Tammi, and just think he used to be failure to thrive lol!!!xx
  • When I had him at the consultant a week & half ago he was 16lb 7oz and 66.5cms long - however i don't trust anyone other than my health visitor when measuring him!!!!! Another hv did it one and apparently he had shrunk by 2cm, lol????
    He is in 3/6 months at the mo but gonna be getting the 6/9 month one out soon as some of his trousers are getting short! How big is barney now? xxxxx
  • Oh Karen you did make me giggle with the way you word things!!!! xxxxx
  • A couple of weeks ago Barney was 14lb something (can't remember the rest lol), I would guess he is just over 15lb now. No idea how tall he is, they don't measure round here, but the legs and sleeves on his stuff (3-6m) are starting to get short as well.
    xx
  • bless him!! Tyler is a right scrawn compared to him!! lol Hes a right cutey xx xx
  • ahh he looks like hes getting such a big boyimage lol its amazing to compare photos of now and when they were first born.

bedhead they don't measure there height in my area either which is really annoying!!!
  • Awwww Tammi hes lush...what has happened to our lil' boys we could cradle in the crook of our arms eh?!! xxxxxx
  • he looks gorgeous to me !!! luca is 15lb 6oz n 3/6 is short in legs bless him. but everything else is tiny hes got no bum hehehe
  • lollylatch Ashton is the same no bum!!!!!
    Katie the time is just flying past!!!! Can't believe the difference in Ashton from being so scrawny to how big he is now!!! xxx