Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

Princess is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls just to let you know the news.......

Sienna Mae Atkins was born at 00.06 15th August weighing 6lb 10oz's!!!! Katies says it was bloody hard work but she is lush and Rich is smitten already, lol. xxxx

Replies

• Hi Sarah 5 weeks on Monday and counting!!!! Diane I bet Katie's Sienna is as beautiful as yours is! xxx
  • Replied already in baby but want to say Huge congrats again to Katie and family and welcome Sienna Mae, the first Junnie sibling to be born! Im sure she is just as gorgeous as our beautiful Angel Sienna and Loubielous Sienna also!

Cant wait to see some pics xx
  • i got that txt too tammi lol

congrats again katie!!!! gorgeous name xx
  • Thankyou Tammi for letting everybody know...

I still have no internet in the new house so nicking my dads for 10 mins!!!!

Diane my OH chose the name Sienna and when I told him the story of you and your angel he got really emotional and I really wanted to contact you to tell you first but with the move I had no internet.

Princess is such a good girl and only wakes me once in the night, the boys are besotted with her and Rich has definately got his work cut out with her as she has him wrapped round her little finger already!!!!

Sorry its sooo short a message but got lots to do and so little time!!!

Many Thanks again
    Katie.x x x x x
  • Katie thats a beautiful reason for calling her Sienna! Don't think there is anyone who knows about your Sienna Diane that she has touched!

Katie glad to hear that you are all doing so well! Hopefully you will be back on line soon so that we can all have a good catch up! xxx
  • brilliant news, welcome to the world sienna and well done mum!

Love Amy & Zac xxx
  • thats beautiful Katie, cant wait to see some pics xxxx