Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

prob been asked a million times....

But whats the secret santa rules again.
Soooooooooo sorry but have always been a ditzy bird even before Mason came along so would be so very grateful if you could enlighten me again about posting date, clues etc.........

First one gets a big virtual choccy bar........x x x

Replies

• I cant remember either but can I have a bite of the virtual choccy for being cheeky lol

xxxxxx

[Modified by: Tommysmum! on November 24, 2008 05:30 PM]

• Like your style...Sending 3 chunky squares your way Lee!!! x x x
  • HI Katie and Lee, the posting date is the 1st December which is MONDAY, god I better get a move on and buy mine! You need to add a card then can be opened on arrival giving some clues to who you are, nothing that will give the game away to easily though. Then on the 22nd December we are all gonna log on at a set time and open out presents together! Any thing I have missed???
    Can I have my prize please, lol. xxxxx
  • OMG monday...sooo glad I asked now. I bought mine on Saturday so just got the card to do.

Only have 1 square left Tammi as when I opened it up for lee 2 squares accidently slipped into my mouth ooops....lol...

Many Thanks for the info hun, have written it all down and many thanks for doing this...am so excited...omg the last piece just slipped into my mouth in all the excitement!!! lol....xxxxxxxxxxx