Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is anyone still BF?

Just wondered if anyone is still breast feeding?

If you are a HUGE well done to you (esp if you LO has teeth lol)

Elaine & boys xxx

Replies

• Hi Elaine

I'm still BF J and she has 2 teeth ! Been going 8.5 months now image

Cazz
  • well done x i managed 6 months the teeth were too much x lol
  • Hiya
    I wish i was but had to give up day feeds when lo was 4.5 months as had to go back to work, and then gave up completely when she was bout .5 months old as she jst wasn't gettin enough. Still proud of how long i managed to keep it up tho!
    xxx
  • im still bf luca hes nine months and has 6 teeth! he does bite when hes sleepy n not concentrating just wish he'd give up the night feeds xxxx
  • HUGE well done to Cazz, Gravida and lollyhatch. I admire you ladies. xx
  • I think you girls are fab 2! I fed Livs for just under 6 months but in a way I wish I had done it for a bit longer. I was just lazy really and wanted her to sleep thro the night. Which she didnt start doing properly until I gave up the breastfeeding image x x x
  • I'm still going as well, Barney only has the one tooth but he is to greedy to have much intrest in biting anyway!
    xx
  • Well done all u mummies who kept going for so long, I only managed about 6weeks with both of mine coz they wer both so hungary all the time and they didnt really settle properly until i started bottle feeding them. xxx