Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How heavy is your Junnie?

Im a lil bit worried about Tylers weight. All my boys are skinny minis but I think Tyler is probably only just over 20lb. He eats well and reaches all his milestones so Im not too worried. Just wanted to get a kinda average.

Thanx girls xxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hiya

Lily is 23lb 15oz last time I had her weighed, but she is on the 91st centile for her weight. Tyler sounds like he's doin fine.

xxx
  • Options
    not sure omg i last got her weighed in may omg terrible mummy lol, i'll get her weighed on wednesday n i'll tell you all
  • Options
    hay hun i wouldnt worry, got anabel weighed 2 weeks ago and she was 22lb 11oz, she eats 3 meals a day and snacks on carrot and cucumber and grapes, drinks water during the day and has a 7oz bottle of milk to go to with xxxx
    the weights all seem around the same xxx
  • Options
    DOnt worry, im pretty sure u would 'just know' if there was a problem. Had Zacky weighed last week ithink it was and he was 23lbs and 8oz. He had only put on 3oz in 4 weeks but active isnt the word for him, he just doesnt stop. Idont worry about it as he is happy, my HV isnt concerned either as he is following his 50th centile line. Looked at him today and realised exactly how much of his baby weight he has lost. My chunky bum is turning into a skinny min. WHen he reaches up now you can see the outline of his ribs, (and it isnt down to starving him either LOL that would be impossible). Caught him snacking on chinchilla food the other day LOL.

Beck n zacky
  • Options
    alex started on the 91st centile, but now only weighs 21lb i think, have to weigh him on my scales, oops maybe time to see the hv. only size 3 feet too