Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO-Elaine&Boys

Logged on today to see bout little Sienna, I feel so upset for Glitterstar, i keep thinking omg i shouted at Robbie this morning for coming in a waking me up, and i so be thankful that im one of the lucky ones. My children are so precious i think sometimes we forget with other things going on. But all i wanna do is cuddles my goregous babies now. I just cant imagine how she must be feeling. ts so good to have people to talk to on her, poor little Sienna she really did fight bless her little heart.

Hope ur ok? little tyler is looking such a stunner in his recent pics xx take care tracey n kids xx

Replies

• i know i was so shocked when i logged on. i couldnt stop crying when i was replying to her post. I havnt put tyler down since. i cant even imagine how they are feeling. :cry: we are so lucky to have such healthy wonderful children and my heart really goes out to her and her family.

I saw the proffesional pic u had done - Caitlin is so beautiful and Robbie is gonna break some hearts when hes older!! When i find my phone i'll give u a txt. If i find it that is!! Take care babe and (((hugs))) and kisses to the kids from us!
  • Hi babe iv still not found my phone. Having abit of a worrying time at the moment as iv had food poisoning and iv bought bk my pill a few times so i had to get M A pill. The pharmasist reackons it'll be less than 84% effective as the first time i was sick was over 3 days before. Im really really scared. Should of seen AF at the weekend but still no sign of her!!

How are you all?

Elaine and boys xxxx
  • Hi

OMG, hun wow so you could be preggers again wow !!!
    Im good thanks, Caitlin is doing great still breast feeding her which I am so proud of.
    Robbie is ok, bit of a pain but most kids are hey
    How did you lose your phone anyways lol, mine usually t the bottom of Robbie's toybox
    Got some bargains last week, cotbed ??20 little wardrobe for ??10.50 and bunk bed with sofa bed- ??50 so cool i love ebay

anyway catch you later xx hugs to the boys and kiss from caitlin to tyler

Tracey, Robbie and Caitlin xx
  • oh wow. WELL DONE YOU AND CAITLIN for bf still!! LOL @ Robbie - sounds like him and J would get on well! LOL!! I havnt got a clue how, where or when i lost my phone. I can be a bit of a daydreamer with things like that. Iv lost count of all the things that have gone missing this week. My phone, my digital camera, keys, THE REMOTE!! All turned up except my phone though!! Well done on your bargains - sounds fab!! I love Ebay too!! LOL!

Still no AF but it could be coz im stressing! - I REALLY hope so, im so scared. I would never have a termination - its against everything i believe in and i just couldnt personally anyway - no offence to any1 that has or would, i just couldnt.

Take care and (((hugs))) and kissesXXX to you all.

Elaine, J, Isaac and Tyler xxxx
  • Well i done the test and it came bk negative *phew* if i still dont have a visit from AF in 3 days i'll test again. XXXX
  • hi elaine

i had a pregnancy test today as i am having the implant fitted, its neg phew. Bet you were a bit worried, anyway what will be will be i say.

Caitlin is teethin really bad had 1 hour sleep last night and she has been screamin all day arggh finally got her to bed now though.

Was weighed as well today i have lost 5lbs in a week yipeeee, wanna get back into my size 10 jeans, stillquite a bit to go but its a start hey.

well im so knackered better go to bed and get some sleep while she is sleeping

saw ur lol topic, robbie has also come out with some crackers, like did the baby have a bell to ring when she was ready to come out lol xx

You take care now and our love to the family, kisses n hugs from miserable caitlin lol xxx
  • Hi babe did you get a good nights sleep?

Poor Caitlin how is she feeling today? Do you give her Calpol. I gave Tyler his first lot yesterday coz he had his first injections. He was really good but a couple of hours later he was just crying and crying so I gave him some Calpol and 30 mins later he was asleep!

LOL aaww bless lil Robbie! LOL!

Bet you was holding your breath when you had to do that pg test! lol! *pls no pls no* LOL

Take care babe love from Elaine and Tyler XX ((((hugs))))

[Modified by: Elaine&Boys on September 17, 2008 08:28 AM]

• Hi Elaine

Yeah I was a little nervous, I told my oh I had a pg test he had the no no no face not again, and i made him wait and then said im not lol, bless him it was so funny lol

Has AF come?

Lost 31/2 pounds this week at weight watchers getting there slowly goal weight 9.5st

Caitlin is still poorly although perked up a bit yesteday and went through the whole night thank god, im so tired.

Robbie is starting after school activities next week so wont see him till five for two nights.

Caitlin is fast asleep right now, and so hence im on the computer, lol the lifes we lead.

You found your phone yet?

How are the los, have you had tyler weighed recently Caitlin was 12lb 6 last week i get her weighed every two weeks.

Decided on having implant put in the nurse was asking when did you last have sex, lol bless her she asked the weeks activities and Ray has been in the randiest mood ever, so I was like yesterday, day before in fact i had it 4 times last week lol lol. Lucky old me hey lol

So so any gossip please !!

Take care and big cuddles and love to you and the kids xxx
  • Poor lil Caitlin - glad she feeling a bit better though, thats great thet shes going through. Tyler still wakes at about 2.

What after school activities is Robbie doing? Bless him all growing up!
    J bought in a snail from the garden today - hes started being a right lil boy now, getting filthy dirty and taking an interest in bugs!

Tyler was 12lb something oz ??? so they are about the same!

LOL @ nurses app. - Lucky you!! LOL. We dont 'get down' anywhere near as much these days!! LOL! Might have to do something about that!!LOL!!

Not much gossip im afraid. Still no AF or phone! Will let u know if either turns up. Take care

XXXXXX and ((((BIG HUGS))))
  • fed up today made to feel like a failure my bf and my mum have been talking as caitlin still isnt well so fed up, how dare they.

im a good mum i look after caitlin and had a whole night of screaming and crying and i dealt with it and didnt ask for anyones help, so now im being told ray is concerned that im not coping omg he comes in and goes on the computer.

last night i dealt with caitlin, picked up robbie, and then came home to feed and take care of caitlin, and yeah i was tired and a little bad tempered by 8.00pm but i had it from 1pm.

then i took caitlin for a long walk, came in tucked robbie in and he wanted me to read a story so i did that, then came downstairs had my dinner, made rays sandwiches and thenwent up as caitlin was crying again i fed her cuddled her and got her back to bed, did that all night and then woke up and had my mum saying she would take caitlin and robbie, and get robbie to school and i needed to call the doc about caitlin, well i knew that anyway, god im pissed off. Its like they think i cant cope, then my mum mentioned if i didnt get sorted soon i would end up with pnd, shut up i love my daughter and son and do what i can.

i am so annoyed at ray and sent him a nasty text, shows what he thinks of me, im also so upset i thought i was doing a good job

i cant stop crying now xxx

Anyway robbie is doing drama and singing at school, how are the boys?

xx
    a upset tracey n poorly caitlin x
  • babe dont let it upset you. Sounds to me like u are doing a great job! Kids get ill its not ur fault and ur oh and mum should know that. I think that u r a brilliant mum fromk what iv heard and do ur best by them and if that wasnt good enough then Caitlin wouldnt be going bk to sleep at night and Robbie wouldnt be asking for his mum at bed time. Ur intitled to be bad tempered - you would have been shattered, stressed out, worried ... the list goes on. My mum can be the same and I have really snapped at her sometimes but then after I remember that the way we feel for our babies is the way they feel for us, but, at the time it makes u feel that ur own mum thinks ur doing a bad job! Take ur mums help if you would be glad of a little break but if u dont want her to then put ur foot down - they are your kids at the end of the day!! but it does sound to me like ur mum just wants to help.

(((HUGS)))) Stop crying babe ur a great mum, u can tell by ur kids and they are the only ones you need to prove that to!!

BIG KISSES XXXXXX and ((((HUGS)))) to you. Hope you feel better soon.
  • Hi babe how are u feeling tday?

Elaine and boys xx
  • Hi babe just to let u know pg test was negative!!
  • hi sorry stressful day, n yesterday was out till late x
    caitlin is a little better the doc was no bloody help though, yeah there answer to everything is its bloody colic, oh n she could be teething, yeah tell me something i dont know lol

how are the boys doing, i wanna try caitlin in a bouncer, but not quite sure. well let me know how things are? neg test too, bet ur a little relieved xx lol

speak soon

tracey n the kids

big hug n kisses to the boys
  • hi babe u sound V stressed. Glad Caitlin is a lil better - bloody docs, they make u feel like an over paniky mum sometimes!!

Boys are great thanx. Im spending too much money on Ebay!! LOL!!

Very relived pg test was neg! F came too! Hope u feel better when kids are in bed and uv had time to chill out. Take care babe xx

[Modified by: Elaine&Boys on September 21, 2008 05:20 PM]

• well today if deffo better, in fact ray yesterday took us all out to dinner which was lovely x

caitlin is eating more now n keepin it down

my mum is still driving me mad but living with her was never gonna be easy, not long now n we move into our house x

ray is stuck on his ps3 bloody star wars lol

how r the boys?
  • They are all full of cold but otherwise they're still as mad as ever!! So- pretty normal i'd say!!

Glad Caitlin is keeping it down now. Its not nice when they are sick an crying. I remember when Tyler was a few weeks old he was like that alot and it got really stressful.

My sister is coming up to stay on Tuesday and my mum is coming up Fri going home Sat. I love her to pieces and couldnt go a day without talking to her on the phone but if we spend more than 24hrs together its not good and every1 around us suffers!! LOL!!

LOL @ Ray on PS3. Boys and their toys eh!! James is as bad on PC!! LOL

Take care and big ((((HUGS)))) and kisses from us to all of you xXxXx
  • awww poor boys, bless them x
    Caitlin is getting worse and was so poorly last night, refusing food now, so back off to docs x
    So tired today, Ray is at work and getting Robbie to school, and then need to sort Caitlin, her temp was awful last night, she just keeps throwing up and screaming, bless her xx

Well hope boys are a little better, take care

Tracey
  • oh no, bless her poor lil mite! Go bk and tell ur doc ur not leaving till He/She reffers u to a peadeatrition. thats what i had to do with isaac in the end coz they kept fobbing me off with the next load of crap!

i had a bad night last night too. Tyler woke up at 10,11,1 and 5!! and Isaac woke up too and wouldnt stop crying for about half an hour!! Im shattered.

Let me know how it goes at the doctors (((hugs))) from Tyler to Caitlin and (((hugs))) from 1 tired mummy to another. XxXxX
  • Hi hun

Well doctor has called to cancel appointment as short on doctors, so now i told receptionist that i wanna see a doctor and she is getting doctor to call me to discuss, bloody docs honest im sick of them.

Aww poor tyler bless his little heart and issac too aww the joys of motherhood hey lol, well if i dont laugh ill cry and now Ray has called he is goin to London tomorrow with work to set up an exhibition omg i nearly cried.

I will see a doc today whether its walk in clinic or normal docs.

Big hugs back to you

argh i hate mondays xxx