Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How does your Junie do with sleeping?

Please help! I have been up since 4.30am and I am soooo tired! He was also up twice in the night! Any ideas?

xx

Replies

• I feel your pain! Lily has never been a really good sleeper, but the last few weeks she's been waking up 2 or 3 times in the nite, me and oh r so knackered that we've been really bad and jst been givin her milk or bringin her into our bed. Last nite tho she slept thru til 5.30 and then had some milk and went back to sleep 4 a little bit, which is an improvement I spose but still too early! Prob best to do as Sarah says and leave him in his cot, I can't really do that with Lily tho as she'd wake the whole house up!

Has he started doin sumthin new recently i.e walkin or sumthin cos my HV told me that the increased brain activity when they learn sumthin new can disturb their sleep, I think that's y lily has been so bad the last few wks cos she's jst started walking x
  • thanx ladies

I might have to try that Sarah only problem is what Lizzy said - he would wake the whole house up! Last night he was only up once and then slept till 6.30 so not too bad I guess.

Hope you both had good nights sleep last night.

xxxxxxx
  • Glad u had a better nite. Lily woke up at 4.30 then went back to sleep and I had to wake her up at 7 to get her ready to go to my sisters, typical! Bet she won't do that at the wkend!! x