Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What a mess!! warning x rated contains scenes of poop lol

well today while i was getting breakfast Lucas nappy leaked!!! and i mean leaked poop all over his little pj shorts, his legs he got it on his hands and rubbed it on his face, Its still looking like chicken korma, blucch,,

Anyway i grabbed him, held him well away from me ,and took him upstairs to change his nappy, there was so much poop though so i stripped him to give him a shower.

Into the bathroom we went, and i stood him onto the floor ( he likes holding onto the bath) and turned the shower on. Splosh!!! chicken korma like poop all over the floor, over my sock and over my trouser legimage

At that point i didnt know what to do poop downstairs poop in the bathroom, poop on him lol so i shoved him under the shower (poor lil thing he wasn't happy) and then after drying him and going into the hallway (you'd think it couldn't get any worse)................................................think again!!!!
the dog comes up with a big splodge of poop on his head!!! boohoo

and all before ten in the morning!!

Replies

• Oh my god I am sorry sitting here wetting myself with laughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry its funny from where I am sitting but can imagine it wasn't at all funny for you this morning! Hope your day got better after that, but then again could it have got any worse??? Big hugs hun! xxxx
  • that has made me chuckle (sorry)!
    Dylan has an awful habit of sticking his hands straight in it when changing him, but i can only imagine how it was for you today!! Roll on being fully toilet trained - lol!