Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

A nice, calm Hello from me!!!

Hi girls, thought I would post to see how you all are and how the june beautiful babies are in a calm and peaceful manner seeing as I am now in the calm stage of "shit I'm having another Baby" mood today!!!

Mason is becoming a lil' pickle bless him and now frequently plays in the bin, pulls down all my washing , and bashes into the TV when he is excited all thanks to his new walker!!!
He is eating lumpier food and sleeps thru (please don't jinx) and at long bloody last a tooth had cut thru at the bottom.
I had a phonecall from my midwife today and am going for a scan next week as not sure on my EDD so will get to see little bean.

So enough about me,bloody me, how are you all?
Hope you are all ok and well and your LOs are thriving.

Lots of Love.
Katie.x x x

Replies

• Hi Katie just a quick hello as at my sisters, been in to see PJ today. I am pleased you are feeling calmer about being pregnan again, and how exciting going for a scan next week!!!!! I am soooooo jealous hun, AF is late again this month, was due on Sunday but no signs yet! Not getting my hopes up though as have been late the last two months. Ashton is fine, only waking once in the night now, and just needs his dummy back in! His first tooth also cut this week which is why I think he is sleeping better and he has started wanting to eat again today at long last!!!!!! Hope to catch up with you tomorrow when I am home! Big hugs to you all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • ooo yeh defo wanna see a scan pic!! how are u feeling hun? Bless lil Mason, he sounds like hes growing up really fast! Tyler can only go backwards in his walker lol. Thats great hes eating lumpy food - you'll have to tell us ur secret!! Good luck with the scan babe. xx
  • Well hello calm lady! Is it sinking in yet? Yeah scan pictures - we neeed to see them!xx (and your new bubba can be an honourary June 08 if your new forum's too quiet!)xx