Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hair cuts

How many hair cuts has your Junie had? Tyler has had 3 trims and we shaved his hair the other day. He now has an all over number 3 and looks soooooo much like J!

xxxx

Replies

• Did he sit still for it?!

I only cut Reiss hair once when he was little cos he had Krusty the Clown side bits sticking out! I won't cut his hair now til it starts getting dry on the end as he's got ringlets like his bro now.
  • i'm not even answering this one! lol
  • He cried at first but then we put the guard on, turned it on and let him hold it and pretended it was tickling his feet & he was ok with it after that. I had to hold him and say weeee everytime James went over his hair with it. It wasnt as bad as I thought it was gonna be really.

xx
  • Amy - PMSL!!!!! Oh poor Zac lol.

Clever Tyler - I can't even imagine Reiss entertaining the idea so thank goodness I won't have to!xx
  • Have never cut Ashtons hair as its full of cute curls and I just can't get rid of them, lol!!! xxx
  • Charlie has had two hair cuts so far at the barbers would have been one extra but takes me some time to talk Daddy round! x
  • lol Amy! Zac is so cute. xx
  • He has only had 1 haircut, he hated it and cried through it. Then i looked at him and his cute curls had gone and i hated it and wanted to cry as well. We got through the hair cut with a dummy and a fruit shoot. LOL.

I have considered using OH hair clippers to do Zackys hair as well, thought it would be easier and cheeper. He doesnt mind playing with the clippers and watches his dad when he uses them. Problem is, as OH doesnt use the comb attachments i threw them out when having a good tidy up. Also my mom said that she would kill me if i ever sheved his head LOL.

Beck n Zacky