Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

need help with chosing a song!! my minds gone totally blank!

hi everyone!!

well i wanna make kirk a dvd and its gonna be a load of pics of us b4 summer then the pregnancy and then summer but i cant for the life of me think of any songs to have in the background???

i want is to be quite romantic and goey lol ( i want tears lol)

can anyone think of any good songs?????

Replies

• Options
    its a bit different but its a lovely song at the end of 'fifty first dates'

its a mixture of somewherE over the rainbow/its a wonderful world by israel kamakawiwo'ole. i loved it so much i bought his C.Dimage

heres a link hun:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PL-uL2M3xvM&feature=related

i forgot to say hun thats such a sweet ideaimage

[Modified by: hks123 on December 23, 2008 10:42 AM]

• Options
    It's so personal and depends what type of music you're into but for me it would be something like The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, or something by Blackstreet - Joy maybe? xx
  • Options
    Funnily enough Paul put loads of our pics onto disc yesterday of us and all the kids and he put Take That - Rule the World playing over it and I burst into tears!
  • Options
    how do you add music to pictures?
    x
  • Options
    i use windows movie maker and its like a video put with pics and u can add music to it as well.

thanks for the ideas girls he is finally going out tomorrow (to lakeside!! nutter) so im gonna do it then xxx
  • Options
    what a lovely idea vicky! wish i was good at stuff like that...no doubt if i did it, would be found shoved under our bed like everything else i've ever bought or made for Shaun!

I love that song too hks - i never knew who it was by before, will def track it down now!
  • Options
    Oh I done one on windows movie maker for the boys and I played Michael Buble - Everything

I love that song!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rRxw-Q5wrLg
  • Options
    i did it today and put it on a dvd, wrapped it and its under the tree i balled my eyes out when i watched it back lol i better get tears out of him 2morrow lol
  • Options
    Aw you sop! Kick him hard if he doesn't cry of his own accord - that should do the trick!

What music did you use in the end?xx
  • Options
    well i used shane wards breathless for the me and him bit of the dvd and then for summers part i used a song from the film knocked up its the song that plays right at the end when the credits go up its called daughter and it goes "thats my daughter in the water everything she owns i brought her" lol i love it took me ages to find it!!!
  • Options
    AH SOUNDS GREAT HUN HOPE HE LIKES IT! XX MERRY CHRISTMAS XX