Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO KAREN x

:cry: Hi Karen.

Just wanted to make sure you had read my apology. Things have been tough for the past 2 weeks, I know its no excuse for saying what I did, but guess I just needed to vent. But went about it completly the wrong way. Things have been really hard lately and I needed to let off steam. There's no-body I can talk to really about it either so it was just an excuse to be nasty. :cry:

I do like to think of myself as a nice person, and have no enemies at all. I'm hoping that we can forget this and put it behind us. I understand if you can't, or just want me to disappear.

I haven't posted today, because I think its best I let the air clear.

Sorry honey.

:\) xxx

Replies

• Options
    I did read your generic apology, I haven't responded as it didn't address me and you didn't seem particularly remorseful or regretful toward me.

Having written to you the next morning, when I hoped you would have calmed down enough to explain how upset I was you simply shrugged it off and more or less told me to get over it and to 'move on'. That gutted me.

The fact that presumably you know the fact I have lost a daughter, - I say presumably as I know one of your friends certainly did and still thought it more than ok to make statements that I deserved to have had a hard life as I was such a nasty and spiteful person.

That, more than anything really hit hard. I was prepared for the usual cattiness that I was actually trying to stop on BE, but I have never experienced such callousness off anyone before and I hope I never do again.

I am not trying to continue things, I just wanted to have my final say to you on this matter, to make you understand that you cannot treat people in this manner, no matter what problems you are currently going through. Everything we say or do in life has repercussions and I really hope you've learned a valuable lesson.

That said, I am sorry to hear you are having a really hard time and I do hope you can find some support perhaps on here, as I have done in our June forum. Finding support would be far more helpful to you in the long term than being horrible to someone.

Finished with the lecture, let it be over and done with now.

I respect you for having the backbone to stand up and apologise properly this time. I'm sure it's more than your little friends will be doing!

Apology accepted and by the way your lo is very cute.
  • Options
    I didn't know at the time about you're daughter Karen, and I am truly sorry to hear that. I too lost someone close to me, my dad. I shouldn't have said what I did and I truly am sorry. I didn't really know how to respond with what you said, I didnt want to say too much as was desperate to not provoke another arguement. I actually am not an arguementitve person, and would never continue or start one. Hope maybe one day we can be friends and eventually forget this. Maybe thats wishful thinking....

Sorry again Karen **hugs**

And thanks for comment on Jack!!