Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

Where is everyone??

Ladies where have you all gone?? :cry: xx

Replies

• im back !!!! with robbie off school n a clingy baby today im gonna relax n catch up with my girlies xx
  • i'm here - supposed to be working from home this afternoon but just logging on briefly (I'm so easily distracted!)....

hope everyone is ok, and lo's?

I think my little angel is turning into a nightmare now he's turned one, very whingy and takes longer to settle at night, screams when his teeth are brushed and I swear he practically has mini tantrums when he can't have something he wants! Am I the only one with a baby like this?!?!?
  • Hi hun...I'm so sorry I have abandoned you all....I know its sounds like a cop out but just too bloody tired in the evening to read and post so I just read to make sure everybody and their LOs are well.

In the next 6 weeks I am due to give birth, move home, change Sams school so I am hoping that I can still try and stay in touch but must admit I tend to stick to facebook as it is quicker to stay in touch and keep up with everybody than on here.

Sending love to you all tho.x x x x
  • im here!!! but summer seems to think she shouldnt go to bed til 10pm this week grrrr!!!!
  • I'm still here too!!
    The heat is driving Livs mad tho!! Last night she did'nt go down til almost 10!!!
    Hope everyone is well and happy (belated)birthday to anyone I missed!! Today is the last day of June so they are all now officially not babies any more image cry image x x x x x x
  • I'm still here, but prob not as often! Have been really busy lately - Dylan's bday today & his christening is on Sat, so lots of planning, buying & general running around!!

Still would like to know where the last year has gone!? Been putting Dylan's clothes away for if/when we have another one & they are soooo small - can't believe he was that ikkle!!

Sarah x
  • Glad to see some are still popping in!! Hope everyone is well. Was looking back on old posts the other day and got a bit sad! lol xxxx